Let's Try This Again - CCNA Help

muskogeezekemuskogeezeke Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
How 2 Pass

Any reviews on this? A few people in the Boot Camp I went last week recommended it. But before shelling out the cash, I wanted to get a second opinion. Anyone use this recentlY?

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    ****!!! Please see CertGuard | IT Certification Exam Security & Integrity. Quick googling of that site you creatively crafted around our filters shows the kind of crap that it is.
  • muskogeezekemuskogeezeke Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well EXCUSE ME

I wasn't trying to be crafty, I was looking for legitimate help. Didn't mean to touch a nerve. And you could be a little more courteous to newbies out here. We are trying!
  • quickman007quickman007 Member Posts: 195
    BURN HIM AT THE STAKE! But seriously, that site is full of ****. Sites like that make me want to take a ****, on the site, because of how much I don't like **** sites. And I don't mean **** sites for old furniture or anything, those **** sites are fine.
  • muskogeezekemuskogeezeke Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hahahaha

Thanks. This is my first cert (well, I have a ITIL cert, but that wasn't hard). Good to know to stay away from **** sites.

But would you mind explaining what a **** site is?
  • quickman007quickman007 Member Posts: 195
    hahahaha

Thanks. This is my first cert (well, I have a ITIL cert, but that wasn't hard). Good to know to stay away from **** sites.

But would you mind explaining what a **** site is?

**** sites are sites that sell "practice" exams with identical or near identical questions/answers as the real exam. You're just memorizing the answers and not learning the technology, which makes you useless in the field and removes the feeling of accomplishment from passing. People around here really don't like the mention of **** as it devalues certifications.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    They are stolen intellectual property. Actual exam questions distributed by unscrupulous and dishonest people looking to either make a quick buck or help other pass exams illegitimately. They are usually full of inconsistencies and bad answers. If you are caught using them your certification could be invalidated and you can be banned from taking future exams form that vendor.

https://borntolearn.mslearn.net/b/weblog/archive/2013/01/02/why-brain-****-are-bad
  • MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Brain ****: How to pass an exam but fail an interview.
  • davenulldavenull Member Posts: 173 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It's unfortunate a lot of folks choose to go the easy way. Then they proceed to say that CCNA is not worth anything.

As a personal example, after passing my CCNA I had a total of two interviews for networking positions and both of them resulted in a job offer. And that's without any experience.

I don't think that would have happened if I hadn't studied my butt off.