Another 70-685 Pass

stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
Holy crap! I can honestly say this exam was the most difficult one that I think I've taken, ever! To be honest, I was a bit surprised to see the congratulations screen! I passed with a 700 (I know, a pass is a pass). On to the 70-685! Yeah!
The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me

Comments

• BucklesBuckles Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    stryder144 wrote: »
    Holy crap! I can honestly say this exam was the most difficult one that I think I've taken, ever! To be honest, I was a bit surprised to see the congratulations screen! I passed with a 700 (I know, a pass is a pass). On to the 70-685! Yeah!

HAHA!! Same as me! 700 On the dot. I was surprised to see the Congratulations screen too.. That exam leaves you second and third guessing yourself... I lost count of how many times I reviewed my answer trying to break down what they were actually asking ;) ..

Hey wait-- did you pass the 685 or the 680? "On to the 70-685!"..maybe I misunderstood hehe..

Either way, Well done and Congratulations. You're out of the woods ;)
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    That figures...I was reading the 685 book before I posted this. Dang! I completed the 70-680 exam...oops! Brain is obviously fried!

Thanks!
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

• Judderman88Judderman88 Member Posts: 56 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Excellent, another pass, well done. So many of us have got this recently!
  • DomesticDomestic Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Both tough exams, well done sir.
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • jones551jones551 Member Posts: 154 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Thanks, guys. Much appreciated.

• Siu333Siu333 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Did you take the 70-685??? How difficult was it compared to 70-680 ???? The reason I am asking is, I done first my 70-685 exam and passed with a 966/1000 score. I am a bit worried about the 70-680.
  • BucklesBuckles Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Siu333 wrote: »
    Did you take the 70-685??? How difficult was it compared to 70-680 ???? The reason I am asking is, I done first my 70-685 exam and passed with a 966/1000 score. I am a bit worried about the 70-680.

If you can pass the 685, you can pass the 680. I found the 680 easier. Passed it on my 2nd attempt. 685- took me until my fifth to pass.... The questions are trickier.
  • DomesticDomestic Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My experience was similar to Buckles with these two exams.
  • Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
    One would underestimate these exams being for Windows (client). They are in fact quite a challenge.
    Congrats stryder144