Options

Good last prep

Stryker06Stryker06 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
If I feel the need to do some last minute studying, what kinda cram session do you recommend? I'm talking about just a little study the night before, and nothing except brief notes on the days itself.

Comments

• Options
    OpiOpi Member Posts: 127
    hmm
    - cable types
    - port identification
    - support procedure
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Stryker06 wrote:
    If I feel the need to do some last minute studying, what kinda cram session do you recommend? I'm talking about just a little study the night before, and nothing except brief notes on the days itself.

Go over the practice tests that you have. I wouldn't go looking for anything different on the last night. If you don't know it by now, you may just add confusion. Good luck on the test.

Kenny
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    cairtakercairtaker Member Posts: 140
    The last day before the test I just take practices tests and look up the correct answers to any that I have answered incorrectly.

The rest is there if you put your time in already, don't worry it will come out when you are taking the test.

You can do it,

Cheers
    To protect and to serve(r)...