Options

ISACA Exam Results June 2015

Comments

• Options
    vbjelicvbjelic Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I didn't received any mail last two days...
  • Options
    awikinawikin Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Me neither...no CISA/CISM/CRICS/WTCERT spam emails or other information received in the last 2 weeks.
  • Options
    pixelninjapixelninja Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    LOL, smells like paranoid spirit
    by the way I got a CGEIT yesterday and I was taking CISM
    Do you already hold a CGEIT cert? If not, then it could very well be that ISACA have inadvertently released your result.. /tinfoilhat
  • Options
    awikinawikin Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    In fact...anyone considering that certification mails have anything to do with the results...do not deserve to pass the CISA/CISM or whatever.
  • Options
    awikin wrote: »
    In fact...anyone considering that certification mails have anything to do with the results...do not deserve to pass the CISA/CISM or whatever.
    Please do not take away from the tension built up. kthanksbye.
  • Options
    infodudeinfodude Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I went for cisa and got a cism mail...
    Some got generic... some got specific i.e. cisa to cisa..
    Cisa to cism
    Cism to cism
  • Options
    whatever930whatever930 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    pixelninja wrote: »
    Do you already hold a CGEIT cert? If not, then it could very well be that ISACA have inadvertently released your result.. /tinfoilhat

no, but I hold CISA
  • Options
    Common mate.. why so seriousssss
  • Options
    eric_gokongweieric_gokongwei Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I only received a Join ISACA today for half the price blah blah blah. Does this mean I didn't pass? icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    As previously stated by another poster, that is ISACA's "Please insert more coins" request. Definitely official, hard luck bro.
  • Options
    kukkukukku Member Posts: 130 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Come on, as someone stated above I dont think these advertisements has any relation with exam results..My mind tells, the result will be out in another 5 hours from now..lets wait and hope for the best..
  • Options
    wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    What time is it now (ISACA Time :D )?
  • Options
    awikin wrote: »

You are high on tension bro.. relax
  • Options
    Chet28Chet28 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Results : Pending...👀
  • Options
    Just realized that last year, i haven't received any emails prior the results as compared this time that we are receiving certain emails. Perhaps it doesn't signify anything on the results.
  • Options
    ISACA FEVERISACA FEVER Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Woke up in breaks to check if the email arrived.. seems ISACA is not sending the results as per previous years.. or they want to surprise us with EID together so we can enjoy the results or become bakras for halal...
  • Options
    wd40 wrote: »
    What time is it now (ISACA Time :D )?

now CDT 4.55 AM..We can expect the result by CDT 9 AM.. :P
  • Options
    Just realized that last year, i haven't received any emails prior the results as compared this time that we are receiving certain emails. Perhaps it doesn't signify anything on the results.

Yes...its a marketing strategy only..
  • Options
    Woke up in breaks to check if the email arrived.. seems ISACA is not sending the results as per previous years.. or they want to surprise us with EID together so we can enjoy the results or become bakras for halal...

I think you can sleep well for another 4 hours..I dont think the results will get published before the business hours starts..
  • Options
    I agree Isaca fever, results are hitting the holidays, so might as well deliver the good news in the middle of the celebration.
  • Options
    Relax guys ... consider saturday... njoy ur evenin ... hang out with your frnds..
    And get surprised.....
  • Options
    arnaboblarnabobl Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I believe those mails mean absolutely nothing. Somehow I haven't received any mail from ISACA in last 2 days. That doesn't mean they think I shouldn't try for any certification further more. By the way, cisa was my first go at any ISACA cert. So just chill. Ignore the marketing spams
  • Options
    UybertUybert Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Do you guys think that CRISC and CGEIT would be out with CISM and CISA? Or when ISACA states that it will out in 8 weeks and they mean to release the results for CRISC and CGEIT in the 8th week?

Anyone who has taken CRISC or CGEIT in the past what was your experience?
  • Options
    Uybert wrote: »
    Do you guys think that CRISC and CGEIT would be out with CISM and CISA? Or when ISACA states that it will out in 8 weeks and they mean to release the results for CRISC and CGEIT in the 8th week?

Anyone who has taken CRISC or CGEIT in the past what was your experience?

As per the experience shared by others here, CISA and CISM will be out first.. I believe CRISC and CGEIT will take 2-3 weeks more time..
  • Options
    UybertUybert Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    ilikeshellsilikeshells Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    FWIW - I checked when I got the CISA results email in 2013... it was a Friday, just after 11am. Good luck all.
  • Options
    FWIW - I checked when I got the CISA results email in 2013... it was a Friday, just after 11am. Good luck all.

Thats a good update..Thank you..

So it will be out in another 5 hours... :)
  • Options
    acomoacomo Member Posts: 69 ■■■□□□□□□□

Timezone?
  • Options
    supasecuritybrosupasecuritybro Member Posts: 206 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Looks like we are still waiting. Checking in from Florida! Where is everyone at?icon_cheers.gif
    Completed: CISSP, GPEN, GWAPT, CCSA R80, eJPT, CySA+, M.S. Information Security
    Current Goal: CCSE
    Continuous Education Plan:​ AWS-SAA, OSCP, CISM
    Book/CBT/Study Material:​ Max Power
  • Options
    ilikeshellsilikeshells Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    acomo wrote: »
    Timezone?

ISACA - is central standard. I am eastern standard.