Options

ISACA Exam Results June 2015

Comments

• Options
    kukkukukku Member Posts: 130 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Looks like we are still waiting. Checking in from Florida! Where is everyone at?icon_cheers.gif

Waaaaaittttttinggg.. icon_rolleyes.gif:)
  • Options
    acomoacomo Member Posts: 69 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ISACA - is central standard. I am eastern standard.

So its like around 3 hours and 30 minutes from now.
  • Options
    belewiesbelewies Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    acomo wrote: »
    So its like around 3 hours and 30 minutes from now.

We didn't even get the date right so how can we even try and narrow it down to minutes now?
  • Options
    cornelioneilcornelioneil Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Tension all around just getting a recollection of my answers.icon_exclaim.gif
  • Options
    belewies wrote: »
    We didn't even get the date right so how can we even try and narrow it down to minutes now?

Assumptions based on past exam results.. :)
  • Options
    belewiesbelewies Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    kukku wrote: »
    Assumptions based on past exam results.. :)

Yeah using those assumptions we narrowed the actual day down to yesterday.. That worked out well
  • Options
    awikinawikin Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I know that i've failed 6 questions for sure. The thing is that it doesn't matter...you can fail theoretically up to 50-60 questions (70-75% success). And that considering also that "just information" questions don't count.
    The scoring scale and calculations, tweaks...it's a mistery. Good luck.
  • Options
    MzotaMzota Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Most of You will get the email tomorrow.
  • Options
    salvianosalviano Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have two people in my office who took the CISA exam and they have been pacing around since yesterday waiting for the results. I am waiting on my CISM result so there is not going to be a lot of work accomplished today, which is great since our impatience and anticipation makes ISACA move faster.
  • Options
    belewies wrote: »
    Yeah using those assumptions we narrowed the actual day down to yesterday.. That worked out well

What is wrong in that.. :) If those assumptions can take away some tensions, then let it be..If you wont believe in that, then please dont consider.. :)
  • Options
    salmonsalmon Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    salviano wrote: »
    I have two people in my office who took the CISA exam and they have been pacing around since yesterday waiting for the results. I am waiting on my CISM result so there is not going to be a lot of work accomplished today, which is great since our impatience and anticipation makes ISACA move faster.

You must be kiddin', right ? You pay 500 bucks for a paper exam which they treat "very seriously" - up to the point that it takes them over a month to score the exam. Is that what you are calling "makes ISACA move faster"?

They should have got the results at least two weeks ago, if not before. The rest of it is pure maketing fuss. The longer you wait for smth the more you appreciate it.
  • Options
    mutley23mutley23 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    salmon wrote: »
    You must be kiddin', right ? You pay 500 bucks for a paper exam which they treat "very seriously" - up to the point that it takes them over a month to score the exam. Is that what you are calling "makes ISACA move faster"?

They should have got the results at least two weeks ago, if not before. The rest of it is pure maketing fuss. The longer you wait for smth the more you appreciate it.

Yep, I agree, how difficult is it to mark papers that are processed via a scanner? But, they have the monopoly, and that is what it is...
  • Options
    salmonsalmon Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mutley23 wrote: »
    Yep, I agree, how difficult is it to mark papers that are processed via a scanner? But, they have the monopoly, and that is what it is...
    Well, they are indirectly competing with ISC2. And losing it thus far from what I feel. And until they change the format, they are outsiders, per se.
    Personally, this is definitely the last exam I am taking with them. Whether I pass or not.
  • Options
    NehasainiNehasaini Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Does anybody know when the CISA result is expected to be released ?
  • Options
    cornelioneilcornelioneil Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    View the thread logs :D
  • Options
    wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nehasaini:Results will be released anytime between now and early next week.

salmon : Not taking any more ISACA exams have 0 effect on ISACA.

Guys, you need to relax, Take it easy.
  • Options
    Nehasaini wrote: »
    Does anybody know when the CISA result is expected to be released ?

This was been the discussion for the last two days :) All are tensed..All the best... :)
  • Options
    whitewolf87whitewolf87 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    the results will get released either today after three hours or so, or it is going to be tomorrow then... have been waiting for the results since two days and checking this forum regularly... one gets frustrated... they are taking too long probably.. and the vague 'within five weeks' timeline is BS. they should specify a time and exact day. this is a major reason why many people like myself have got exasperated.
  • Options
    jnito829jnito829 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Tic, toc, Tic, toc, Tic to
  • Options
    NehasainiNehasaini Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes... Exact day and time should be specified. I am keep on refreshing my mail in phone... All my concentration is on the new mail pop up get. Its making me go crazy icon_sad.gif

I am eagerly waiting for the result since last week.

It should get released today only.
  • Options
    RayavRayav Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I concur with Nehasaini. ISACA should specify the dates of release results.
  • Options
    rohitsharma5rohitsharma5 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Friends -When i spoke yesterday with ISACA they said the results were not in and could be on Friday or early next week. I again called them today and they said the results are now in and they are processing it. So emails can be going out any moment and depends on how many emails there server processes per hour. Those have their names higher up alphabetically would get it earlier than others.
  • Options
    stratoffiesstratoffies Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hb7779 wrote: »
    Wow! how did you remember these questions? Once I finished my exam, I could not remember one question out of 200. :)

Same here..icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    Friends -When i spoke yesterday with ISACA they said the results were not in and could be on Friday or early next week. I again called them today and they said the results are now in and they are processing it. So emails can be going out any moment and depends on how many emails there server processes per hour. Those have their names higher up alphabetically would get it earlier than others.

Good update...more tension now..
  • Options
    hb7779hb7779 Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Same here..icon_cool.gif
    I think we are screwed. hahahaha Just releasing some tension. Don't mind.
  • Options
    i just confirmed from a buddy who holds both cisa and cism. he said that the results would flow in on fridays that is today in around 2-3 hours time. thats what happened when he got his cisa result... and from what rohit has said above, i reckon they would be on their way today.
  • Options
    stratoffiesstratoffies Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hb7779 wrote: »
    I think we are screwed. hahahaha Just releasing some tension. Don't mind.

Aren't we all? icon_wink.gif But yeah.. probably we are more than others.. lol
  • Options
    arnaboblarnabobl Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□

My name starts with 'A'. I wish my parents had named me after something which starts with 'AA' ;)
  • Options
    arnabobl wrote: »
    My name starts with 'A'. I wish my parents named me something with 'AA' when I was a kid ;)
    mine starts with an A as well... are on the same boat en..icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    Raj.rhceRaj.rhce Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes one of my friend who is CISA told me that result will be out today by 8.30IST😆