Options

ISACA Exam Results June 2015

Comments

• Options
    max9onmax9on Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    jnito829 wrote: »
    And their in!!!!!!!!!! just got mine passed

I want to congratulate Jnito829 for being the first to report the long wait of ISACA exam results.

First I want to thank God for letting me pass this exam after taking it twice. Congrats to all who passed, and COURAGE to the ones who did not make it this time. I know how you feel I've been there twice. DO NOT GIVE UP! if you're like what you do and want to stay in the info sec or audit field I would encourage you to take it again.

I'm thankful to receive the email below:

We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 461. For your information, your exam results by area are provided below.

SCALED SCORES OF YOUR PERFORMANCE BY AREA:

Information Security Governance: 472
    Information Risk Management and Compliance: 474
    Information Security Program Development and Management: 457
    Information Security Incident Management: 428
  • Options
    Kamat2000Kamat2000 Member Posts: 34 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    max9onmax9on Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hb7779 wrote: »
    PASS top 10%. Thank God Almighty.

I'm with you on that. GOD IS GOOD! CONGRATS!
  • Options
    cornelioneilcornelioneil Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed CISA with a score of 504 feeling amazing icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif. Praise be to Jesus Christ!!!

Congratulations to all who made in through. Kudos to all of you icon_thumright.gif

For all you who didn't please don't lose hope there is always a second chance
  • Options
    razorbackzrazorbackz Member Posts: 28 ■■□□□□□□□□
    So to anybody going up in sep, the day after the feedback ending date for the exam you sat will be the day your results come out
  • Options
    Leo_xLeo_x Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would also like to mention that the only email that I got before my result was the one to rejoin ISACA at 50% and I have passed. So, it is quite evident that there is no relation between those emails and your actual results.
  • Options
    GT82GT82 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hmm, I have no email yet, but "myCertifications" in myISACA now says "CISM: Passed Exam - 13 Jun 2015 - Apply for Certification" ..so woooooo!!!! That was the longest 5 weeks ever!
  • Options
    souldafusionsouldafusion Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks to the gracious Flying Spaghetti Monster, or in IT terms, the FSM.

Got 710 on the CISM and still top 5% so it appears it doesn't go further than that.

I can only credit this pass to the hard work and many hours put into it. Nothing supernatural here.

Well done and congrats to all the people that worked their butts off to get the pass.
  • Options
    codebreakercodebreaker Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations to the one who passed.To the one who failed, like me....
    We have not failed, we just postponed our success.
    Don't give up...

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again.
    Only this time more wisely."
    -Chris
  • Options
    wbirchettwbirchett Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Pass 529.
    Information Security Governance: 425
    Information Risk Management and Compliance: 628
    Information Security Program Development and Management: 388
    Information Security Incident Management: 676
  • Options
    buhuskybuhusky Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats guys, now I just have to wait another MONTH for the CRISC....
  • Options
    eamieami Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    same here, and I've just realized at the beginning of this week we have to wait 8 weeks in total. never thought of it as my CISA and CISM results both arrived at the 5th week.

anyway, congrats for everyone and good luck with the application for the certification.
  • Options
    joannlpgjoannlpg Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations to the one who passed.To the one who failed, like me....
    We have not failed, we just postponed our success.
    Don't give up...

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again.
    Only this time more wisely."
    -Chris

Thanks! Next time I will pass. I will, I will, I will........
  • Options
    whatever930whatever930 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    finally I'm done with ISACA after getting CISA in 2013 and now CISM
    together with CISSP, it should probably enough for some career advancement
  • Options
    emenentemenent Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CISM exam result 551. The link on page 3 is working, if anybody hasn't review email, he can check it from there.
  • Options
    nman99nman99 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats to all the passes out there !
  • Options
    corpseccorpsec Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks to the gracious Flying Spaghetti Monster, or in IT terms, the FSM.

Got 710 on the CISM and still top 5% so it appears it doesn't go further than that.

I can only credit this pass to the hard work and many hours put into it. Nothing supernatural here.

Well done and congrats to all the people that worked their butts off to get the pass.

Congratz on reaching 7XX score!! Someone said they have seen Top 1% results before so maybe there were some people closer to 800?

I just submitted the CISM application form and payment via email. Does anyone know if faxing expedites the process? If so should I do both?
  • Options
    acomoacomo Member Posts: 69 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Passed as well .it says I am in the top 10%.thanks to all!
  • Options
    ironmustacheironmustache Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    692 here. Whew!
  • Options
    souldafusionsouldafusion Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    corpsec wrote: »
    Congratz on reaching 7XX score!! Someone said they have seen Top 1% results before so maybe there were some people closer to 800?

I just submitted the CISM application form and payment via email. Does anyone know if faxing expedites the process? If so should I do both?

Thanks, yea close to 800 is an incredible performance and would deserve a Top 1%. It was a tough exam but I think the CISSP was more of a killer.
  • Options
    aboss3aboss3 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□

How did you make a payment over e-mail? I've made one online on their website rather than emailing my cc info :)
  • Options
    aboss3 wrote: »
    How did you make a payment over e-mail? I've made one online on their website rather than emailing my cc info :)

I did it online too I just meant I sent them the receipt in the email submission lol probably unnecessary tho
  • Options
    Thanks, yea close to 800 is an incredible performance and would deserve a Top 1%. It was a tough exam but I think the CISSP was more of a killer.

agreed Cissp was way harder. Makes cism a walk in the park imho

next up CISSP-ISSAP or CRISC
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    agreed Cissp was way harder. Makes cism a walk in the park imho

next up CISSP-ISSAP or CRISC

My experience is quite different i think the CISM makes the CISSP a walk in the park. The cissp is a much longer test but the questions are straight forward and if i didnt know the answer i used a process of elimination. For the CISM it was either i knew the answer or not also Isacas wording is just so strange!!!
  • Options
    aboss3aboss3 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    So, after CISA, which one is next? CISSP or CISM?
  • Options
    jimmingtonjimmington Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well that was a long 5 weeks. I had been on the CISM course, but did not check my exam admissions slip until 11PM the night before the exam. That's when i realised that i had booked the CISA exam not CISM - oh how I laughed along at that discovery. As I had nothing to lose, I went for it anyway, and it looks like fortune favours the brave as I managed a 528 pass. Considering there was absolutely no study for it, as you can imagine I am pretty chuffed with that.
    What it does go to show is though, if you have some real-world experience combined with knowing how to play these exams (i.e read the question carefully and answer from ISACA-land point of view) you always have a chance.

Congrats to all who passed and good luck to those who are taking CISA in the future.
  • Options
    TunYauTunYau Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Email will do.. If all in place u should get mail by 2 to 3 weeks...
  • Options
    eric_gokongweieric_gokongwei Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    aboss3 wrote: »
    So, after CISA, which one is next? CISSP or CISM?

Correct, guys any suggestion what to combine with a CISA cert? I'm planning to get a CGEIT for this but i wont be able to be certified yet since it requires a lot of years of experience.
  • Options
    kukkukukku Member Posts: 130 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats All..
  • Options
    Correct, guys any suggestion what to combine with a CISA cert? I'm planning to get a CGEIT for this but i wont be able to be certified yet since it requires a lot of years of experience.

I think CISSP is the gold standard even if you don't have enough exp to get the full designation. It's not easy though...