Options

ISACA Exam Results June 2015

Comments

• Options
    aboss3aboss3 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I hope so too. Will try at midnight again :)
  • Options
    jtoastjtoast Member Posts: 226
    corpsec wrote: »
    Anyone recall when the CISM results last July was posted on the unofficial link? I hope tuesday too :Dicon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

CISM is 8 weeks from test. You still have awhile to wait. CISA should release this week.
  • Options
    corpseccorpsec Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    jtoast wrote: »
    CISM is 8 weeks from test. You still have awhile to wait. CISA should release this week.

I think the 8 weeks is for CRISC and CGEIT.

[h=4]2. When will I receive my June 2015 exam results?[/h]The CISA and CISM exam results will be released approximately five (5) weeks from the date of the exam. The CGEIT and CRISC exam results will be released approximately eight (icon_cool.gif weeks from the date of the exam. When released, they will be released by hard copy result letter and a one-time email notification to those who consented to receiving the result notification via email during the registration process and do not have a balance due on their exam fee
  • Options
    My bad. Don't know how I got those confused.
  • Options
    awaitingawaiting Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Was told by our local chapter that the CISA JUNE 2015 exam results will be made available on 2nd week of August. Is it not, that the exam result will be published simultaneously? Im wondering whether there will be advance publication of result this week
  • Options
  • Options
    paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    One of the things that I love about ISACA exam results is that it's so old-school. Reminds me of waiting for my SAT results via snail mail when I was in high-school.

Good luck everyone!!!
  • Options
    vbjelicvbjelic Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ha ha...

Same situation here...
  • Options
    abubakr.ababubakr.ab Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Waiting for my cism results too. I remember giving CISSP in 2008 and just forgetting about it till the results came in... perhaps more anxious now... not goodicon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    eric_gokongweieric_gokongwei Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Cant wait for the results, its already afternoon of July 14th here in Asia. Hope they release the results a little early compare to Thursday night (July 16) based on previous experience :)
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Come on ISACA release the results already I want to move on with my life.. :)
  • Options
    kukkukukku Member Posts: 130 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Probably we have to wait for two more days..I think the results will be out by July 16..Waited for one month..now 2 more days...The best way to come out of the tension is not to think much about it...concentrate on work, or watch movies.. :P
  • Options
    MzotaMzota Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Results will be out by the end of this week. so it might be 16,17 and 18. Just keep cheeking on this website, those who have received their results will notify us.
  • Options
    nabtahnabtah Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    couple of my batch mates got their results one of them got 495 and other one flunked......i was about to check mine when i had issue with my lappy since then i am trying but of no use
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    nabtah wrote: »
    couple of my batch mates got their results one of them got 495 and other one flunked......i was about to check mine when i had issue with my lappy since then i am trying but of no use
    was this for cisa or cism?
  • Options
    vbjelicvbjelic Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Upssss.

There is something new on link. Now it asks login details from me. But there is no any data for CISA yet...
  • Options
    mukeshdoramukeshdora Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    URL is not working for me? What is the correct URL?
  • Options
    mukeshdora wrote: »
    URL is not working for me? What is the correct URL?

The results are not out yet. There is no "correct" URL.
  • Options
  • Options
    Is the result out already? Where to check? CISA result link is not working
  • Options
    Please be clear. Result from what?
  • Options
    aboss3aboss3 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have been refreshing my Isaca page all morning, still no results.
  • Options
    Where is the link?
  • Options
    nabtah wrote: »

Link please nabtah
  • Options
    I just thought someone got the results already
  • Options
    Some one is trying to play prank
  • Options
    nabtahnabtah Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The same link provided for cisa....... i am waiting for my result as well and trying since they have told me about their result