Options

ISACA Exam Results June 2015

Comments

• Options
    belewiesbelewies Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    nabtah wrote: »
    The same link provided for cisa....... i am waiting for my result as well and trying since they have told me about their result

to be honest I think they are messing with you
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Ok Isaca ive lost to the will to continue clicking.. I give up you win.
  • Options
    belewiesbelewies Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Btw what does everyone see when they open the CISA link? I see blank page with a line at the top..
  • Options
    acomoacomo Member Posts: 69 ■■■□□□□□□□
    belewies wrote: »
    Btw what does everyone see when they open the CISA link? I see blank page with a line at the top..

Me too blanks page with a horizontal line
  • Options
    supasecuritybrosupasecuritybro Member Posts: 206 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nothing yet. Looks like the weeks is not based on date but full weeks.
    Completed: CISSP, GPEN, GWAPT, CCSA R80, eJPT, CySA+, M.S. Information Security
    Current Goal: CCSE
    Continuous Education Plan:​ AWS-SAA, OSCP, CISM
    Book/CBT/Study Material:​ Max Power
  • Options
    Kamat2000Kamat2000 Member Posts: 34 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think the links won't work this time ... As Isaca came to know about this backdoor entry to the score list during December 2014 exams and they had blocked it after... Read few posts for Dec 2014 results and the links stopped working after some one posted authenticity of these links on twitter ... We have to wait till Isaca formally announce the results ...
  • Options
    eric_gokongweieric_gokongwei Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Kamat2000 wrote: »
    I think the links won't work this time ... As Isaca came to know about this backdoor entry to the score list during December 2014 exams and they had blocked it after... Read few posts for Dec 2014 results and the links stopped working after some one posted authenticity of these links on twitter ... We have to wait till Isaca formally announce the results ...

I just checked the link, if you have taken the exams last 2014 and have an ISACA account, the 2014 link will direct you to your 2014 result. If youre not logged in ISACA website, then the link will not work. So basically, I think the 2015 link will only show up when the results are official, that is on Thursday this week. I am just not sure, if the score in ISACA webpage comes updated first before the email notification we receive from them.
  • Options
    andhowandhow Member Posts: 151
    I was the lucky guy that identified this particular report a while back. I seem to recall that the link worked just a couple of hours before the email that was sent out.
  • Options
    8octave8octave Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    There difference is that the link no longer auto populates with your name, address,etc...its just blank. Like Kamat2000 said...ISACA found out during the DEC 2014 cohort that this backdoor was present and the door has been bolted .....Thats all she wrote!! Have to wait, but if history is an indicator, the good news is results should show up Wed-Fri. I would be greatly suprised if after.

I sympathize with you all.....as I have 3 more weeks for CRISC resultsicon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    andhowandhow Member Posts: 151
    Yeah... I can see what you're talking about. It is different than before with the new blank screen.

Leave it to ISACA to secure their world.... :)
  • Options
    corpseccorpsec Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    8octave wrote: »
    There difference is that the link no longer auto populates with your name, address,etc...its just blank. Like Kamat2000 said...ISACA found out during the DEC 2014 cohort that this backdoor was present and the door has been bolted .....Thats all she wrote!! Have to wait, but if history is an indicator, the good news is results should show up Wed-Fri. I would be greatly suprised if after.

I sympathize with you all.....as I have 3 more weeks for CRISC resultsicon_rolleyes.gif

This is the conclusion I came up with as well after going through the July/Dec 2014 result threads! I guess we will have to wait till the official announcement, which shouldn't be too bad just a few more days icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    aboss3aboss3 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I guess it's time to stop refreshing for today. Will be back tomorrow :D lol
  • Options
    jtoastjtoast Member Posts: 226
    This looks like the link they are pulling data on the website from but still not populated. Not finding an actual back door yet. icon_sad.gif

https://svpr-isg-a1.isaca.org/ISGweb/Reports/XSLReport.aspx?encrparams=239-4-8230-193-246-187-8230-177-125-8222&PF=1"%20target=@ExamCode=CISAEX0651
  • Options
    kukkukukku Member Posts: 130 ■■□□□□□□□□
    2 more days...fingers crossed.. :)
  • Options
    abubakr.ababubakr.ab Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Guys ..log in to ISACA website and then try the below link (replace CISM with CISA if reqd):
    https://svpr-isg-a1.isaca.org/ISGweb/Reports/XSLReport.aspx?encrparams=239-4-8230-193-246-187-8230-177-125-8222&PF=1"%20target=@ExamCode=CISMEX0615

I dont know if the results will appear here before the email notification but worth keeping an eye on it.
  • Options
    awaitingawaiting Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    icon_rolleyes.gif anticipation is killing me
  • Options
    AV.ITAV.IT Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i don't know if something is happening, but i get a different output from the link

CISA Pre-Certification Summary ....

no results yet
  • Options
    eric_gokongweieric_gokongwei Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The wait is killing me...
  • Options
    AV.IT wrote: »
    i don't know if something is happening, but i get a different output from the link

CISA Pre-Certification Summary ....

no results yet

Where do you get that? Can you share a screenshot?
  • Options
    of course!

just log in to ISACA web site and then open the link that jtoast posted yesterday; you should get something similar with your exam language and exam location completed

does it work?
  • Options
  • Options
    supasecuritybrosupasecuritybro Member Posts: 206 ■■■■□□□□□□
    No worky for me. The waiting continues....
    Completed: CISSP, GPEN, GWAPT, CCSA R80, eJPT, CySA+, M.S. Information Security
    Current Goal: CCSE
    Continuous Education Plan:​ AWS-SAA, OSCP, CISM
    Book/CBT/Study Material:​ Max Power
  • Options
    the image

It gives me an empty page with a horizontal line
  • Options
    SkootSkoot Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Why does the URL end 51 and not 15?
  • Options
    rohit10rohit10 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    the image
    I've had the same message since I took the exam.
  • Options
    Skoot wrote: »
    Why does the URL end 51 and not 15?
    That link just summarizes whats on "myCertifications" on ISACAs website when you login.
  • Options
    jtoastjtoast Member Posts: 226
    rohit10 wrote: »
    That link just summarizes whats on "myCertifications" on ISACAs website when you login.

Yep, like I said, that seems to be the URL the page is pulling from. Not a back door.
  • Options
    jtoast wrote: »
    Yep, like I said, that seems to be the URL the page is pulling from. Not a back door.
    Yup, if you go to that page on ISACA and have taken a past exam, the same "back door" link is used when you click print results for prior exams, we are just changing the date on the original link to try and get the June 2015 results once they are uploaded.

I have a feeling we aren't going to get it until tomorrow icon_cry.gif
  • Options
    arnaboblarnabobl Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I so much hate the person who told me, last Dec he sat for CISA and he found through forums that, there is a back door to get the results quickly. Since then I am just goofing around the fourms and no Luck as of now icon_cry.gif
  • Options
    RayavRayav Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    We have to wait for the official email this time. The URL thing only managed to increase our anxiety.