Options

ISACA Exam Results June 2015

Comments

• Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    My heart races with every false positive email from Isaca! ive given up on the link or logging into the site.
  • Options
    corpseccorpsec Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The link looks a lot more promising today! Maybe ISACA didn't closed it off after all. Fingers crossed
  • Options
    rohit10rohit10 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    corpsec wrote: »
    The link looks a lot more promising today! Maybe ISACA didn't closed it off after all. Fingers crossed
    which link?
  • Options

The link has been like that for the past year! what has changed recently?
  • Options
    Before today that link just gave a blank screen with a line at the top. Now it actually populates with Pre-certification Summary and Test Score: as per screnshot.
    The link has been like that for the past year! what has changed recently?
  • Options
    Before today that link just gave a blank screen with a line at the top. Now it actually populates with Pre-certification Summary and Test Score: as per screnshot.
    That is a different link than the "hack" link. That link, just pulls the information available in "myCertifications" on ISACA.
  • Options
    Whoops sorry you are correct. I thought it was the same link. Just double checked in notepad and I see the difference now icon_sad.gif. Sorry for the confusion, so much for getting my own hopes up for a chance of to preview the results!!!

template=ExamResult.xsl&sp=ap_ISACA_ISG_ExamResult&reportid=16&params=@ExamCode=CISMEX0615
    encrparams=239-4-8230-193-246-187-8230-177-125-8222&PF=1"%20target=@ExamCode=CISMEX0615

rohit10 wrote: »
    That is a different link than the "hack" link. That link, just pulls the information available in "myCertifications" on ISACA.
  • Options
    aboss3aboss3 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Looks like it ain't happening today either. I assume ISACA is on the East Coast, so it's about 13:23 at this time. Waiting for tomorrow then.
  • Options
    Looks like they might be going up, getting this error "[h=1]My Certifications[/h]

[h=3]myCertifications is currently disabled. Please check back shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience.[/h]
  • Options
    emenentemenent Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    aboss3 wrote: »
    Looks like it ain't happening today either. I assume ISACA is on the East Coast, so it's about 13:23 at this time. Waiting for tomorrow then.

[h=1]My Certifications[/h]

[h=3]myCertifications is currently disabled. Please check back shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience.[/h]
  • Options
    belewiesbelewies Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    same on my side. wonder if they will release it today or keep it blocked and release the results tomorrow...
  • Options
    belewies wrote: »
    same on my side. wonder if they will release it today or keep it blocked and release the results tomorrow...

Viewcount on this thread has doubled from 9k to 18k over night .. Maybe all of our refreshing is DoSing that part of the site 😂😂😂
  • Options
    Viewcount on this thread has doubled from 9k to 18k over night .. Maybe all of our refreshing is DoSing that part of the site 
    icon_lol.gif
    Got auto refresh on all the links going for every 10 seconds in chrome
  • Options
    8octave8octave Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Got the same message.....either scores or under cyberattack...lol
  • Options
    scubasteve1850scubasteve1850 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    8octave wrote: »
    Got the same message.....either scores or under cyberattack...lol
    Might be both...are we all causing a DoS attack by refreshing every 10 seconds? icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    8octave8octave Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Its back up...but nothing special happened.
  • Options
    8octave wrote: »
    Its back up...but nothing special happened.

Roger I was just about to post that but you beat me to it !
  • Options
    infodudeinfodude Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    One of the guys certified cisa n cism told me that they take the release date very seriously in terms of 5 weeks... they wont release it early or late but exactly in 5 weeks..

Now either the results would show up today.. and the mails being sent on the comming saturday...
    OR
    both would be published on a saturday..

So i guess it would probably be on a friday..
    Considering sat n sun as weekend.. and monday would most probably be breaching thier sla...
  • Options
    Does anyone know if previous years the My Certification was populated with the results prior to receiving the email notification? Or did they send out the email notifications first wait a day then updated the My Certification on ISACA?
  • Options
    Kamat2000Kamat2000 Member Posts: 34 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Fingers Crossed .....icon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif Chances of the results being declared tomorrow have brighten....Link is now showing previous exam score and Results Pending (Jun 2015) ....Hope to see it reflect the exam score for Jun 2015 very soon
  • Options
    jtoastjtoast Member Posts: 226
    Kamat2000 wrote: »
    ..Link is now showing...Results Pending (Jun 2015) .

That's what it has said for me since June.
  • Options
    eric_gokongweieric_gokongwei Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Kamat2000 wrote: »
    Fingers Crossed .....icon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif Chances of the results being declared tomorrow have brighten....Link is now showing previous exam score and Results Pending (Jun 2015) ....Hope to see it reflect the exam score for Jun 2015 very soon

I think previous results had been showing through this link even before.
  • Options
    RayavRayav Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Now this I what is called anxiety.

14 June 2014 CISA exam; Result email sent 17 July 2014

13 December 2014 CISA exam; Result email 16 January 2015

13 June 2015 CISA exam;
    Result email to be sent on 16 July 2015
  • Options
    Should be sent anytime this morning..
  • Options
    Good Luck all. The hour approacheth!!
  • Options
    whd5015whd5015 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Going off of the December 2014 thread, it seems that the scores get released in about 2 hours and a half
  • Options
    arnaboblarnabobl Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    whd5015 wrote: »
    Going off of the December 2014 thread, it seems that the scores get released in about 2 hours and a half

It would be like 6 am pdt. Not sure they would upload the results this early in the morning
  • Options
    I think I have received the same last year 10:30AM EDT
  • Options
    pixelninjapixelninja Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Looks like the December exam result was released on the 5th Friday (16/01/15) (9:30 PDT) so it may not even come through today..

http://www.techexams.net/forums/isaca-cisa-cism/106454-isaca-exam-results-december-2014-a-7.html