Options

ISACA Exam Results June 2015

Comments

• Options
    max9onmax9on Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    abubakr.ab wrote: »
    Nah just kiDding jusT Wanted t o see who all are still hopeful for a result today

So wrong of you!
  • Options
    aboss3aboss3 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just got an email from ISACA asking me to register for September or December exam. Hmmmm......I hope it doesn't mean anything LOL
  • Options
    riyanriyan Member Posts: 161 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Everybody just calm down......Just be patient...............
  • Options
    razorbackzrazorbackz Member Posts: 28 ■■□□□□□□□□
    just got an isaca email about registering for sept cisa.. really....
  • Options
    that's what i was just thinking when i got mine lol
  • Options
    klefoklefo Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
    razorbackz wrote: »

same here LOL... I was like...OMFG finally haha
  • Options
    rohit10rohit10 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    razorbackz wrote: »
    didn't get *crossesfingers*
  • Options
    infodudeinfodude Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wait a min... it asked me to register for cism and not for cisa...
  • Options
    I think it means smthin...
    I appeared for cisa and its askin me for cism...
    Did anyone appeared for cisa and got a cisa mail..
  • Options
    I took CISM not CISA sooo.. it have nothing to do with
  • Options
    I sent the following email to an ISACA Rep:
    Is there any delay on the June 2015 CISM Results?

ISACA Response:
    [FONT=&quot]No, there currently is no delay. They were scheduled to be released approximately 5 weeks following the date of the exam, which would be this weekend. So they will be released either tomorrow (Friday) or the beginning of next week.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]If you have any questions, please let us know.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kind regards,[/FONT]
  • Options
    whitewolf87whitewolf87 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Havent got any mail bout registering for anything from isaca. Hmm...
  • Options
    @kelfo...exactly... it makes sense u appreaed for cism so u must have cleared it and they want u to go for cisa..
  • Options
    Wer as for me.. i appeared for cisa and they mus be wantin me to go fir cism nxt
  • Options
    asked me to register for cisa and i took cism
  • Options
    thats a good sign dudes!!!!!!!
  • Options
    So probably you passed.. as there are some who appeared fo cisa and they asked them to appear for the same in sept...
  • Options
    whitewolf87whitewolf87 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I appeared for cisa and havent got any mail for either registerinn for cism or appearing for the next attempt again in September for CISA.. Completely clueless...
  • Options
    wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I received 2 e-mails.

1: For CGEIT.
    2: For CISA, CISM, CGEIT and CRISC :D

Maybe I scored full mark and failed at the same time :D
  • Options
    @wd40... r u already a cisa or cism ???
    If u r ... and waiting for either cisa or cism result ... then d next way forward would be cgeit
  • Options
    wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I am waiting for CISA results .. my First attempt at any ISACA certificate.
  • Options
    faugradfaugrad Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Guys, don't worry! I doubt the emails for signing up for a particular exam have anything to do with having passed or failed. I keep getting random emails to sign up for the CISA, etc. all the time. I've even gotten an email to sign up for the September CISA exam on the day that I took my CISA exam back in June. If their email algorithm really is smart enough to send targeted emails based on who passed or not then it would have been smart enough not to send me an email the day that I took my exam. These are just random targeted email.
  • Options
    Lol... you must be an exceptional case then.... analysin the stats what people have posted ... and the mail specifically targeting towards a particular cert indicates smthin...
    You cant appear for cisa n cism both in sept @ the same time...
  • Options
    ilikeshellsilikeshells Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    lol this is all isaca spam. it means nothing. i've gotten CISA spam for years although I'm already a CISA.
  • Options
    faugrad wrote: »
    Guys, don't worry! I doubt the emails for signing up for a particular exam have anything to do with having passed or failed. I keep getting random emails to sign up for the CISA, etc. all the time. I've even gotten an email to sign up for the September CISA exam on the day that I took my CISA exam back in June. If their email algorithm really is smart enough to send targeted emails based on who passed or not then it would have been smart enough not to send me an email the day that I took my exam. These are just random targeted email.

I agree. I haven't received such email today and none back in January for CISM/CISA.
  • Options
    needhelpneedhelp Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ISACA will give us the result on Monday so that we have 3 more days to make party before started studing again for dec. Thanks ISACA.
  • Options
    faugradfaugrad Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just got an email to sign up for an ISACA Certification exam in December. Not a specific exam, just listed all Certifications and to pick one. I took the CISA.
    Again, I think these emails are random and are in no way a sign if you passed or failed.
  • Options
    I went through all the mails.. it dsnt seem to be a spam...
    1st.. paymnt confirmation
    2nd.. get the study material
    3rd.. join a study group.
    4th.. wanna go for cism
    5th join the membership
    6th.. cisa post exam feedback

in between nothing related to cert but local chapter news and confrence etc..
  • Options
    justinheadleyjustinheadley Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Speaking of ISACA emails, I went back and found something interesting. The email I received regarding post-exam feedback notes that feedback can be received through July 16th. (see excerpt below) That date has to be pretty purposeful. They wouldn't allow exam feedback after candidates have received their test scores. Tomorrow has to be the day.

Thank you for registering for the June 2015 Certified Information Systems Auditor® (CISA®) exam!

In an effort to serve the needs of future exam candidates, we are conducting an anonymous survey to determine how exam registrants prepared for this exam, and their satisfaction with customer service, the testing environment, and the exam itself. This survey should only take you a few minutes, and will be open through 16 July 2015.
  • Options
    rohit10rohit10 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Speaking of ISACA emails, I went back and found something interesting. The email I received regarding post-exam feedback notes that feedback can be received through July 16th. (see excerpt below) That date has to be pretty purposeful. They wouldn't allow exam feedback after candidates have received their test scores. Tomorrow has to be the day.

Thank you for registering for the June 2015 Certified Information Systems Auditor® (CISA®) exam!

In an effort to serve the needs of future exam candidates, we are conducting an anonymous survey to determine how exam registrants prepared for this exam, and their satisfaction with customer service, the testing environment, and the exam itself. This survey should only take you a few minutes, and will be open through 16 July 2015.

From December:
    This survey should only take you a few minutes, and will be open through 15 January 2015.

Got the results on the 16th