PASS!!! 100-101 ccent exam

hero4bohero4bo Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All!

I justed passed my ccent exam.

Anyways Good luck to you future test takers! On to the next exam in a month or 2.

icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_lol.gif

Comments

• wtrwlkrwtrwlkr Member Posts: 138 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I passed mine a couple days ago. Everything you said to know is pretty much spot on. Get that ICND2!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • hero4bohero4bo Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wow....my post was edited but everything I said was exactly on the exam website study guide by cisco smh....craziness!!!!!
  • MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Not sure what was in the original post to get it edited but when it comes to NDA it is always better to be safe then sorry.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • DeyColeDeyCole Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! What resources did you use?
  • SimridSimrid Member Posts: 327
    Woo! Congrats!icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif
    Network Engineer | London, UK | Currently working on: CCIE Routing & Switching

sriddle.co.uk
    uk.linkedin.com/in/simonriddle
    Boson practice exams, packet tracer, chris byrant video on udemy and took the class at a local college.
  • JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    That is awesome! I just started studying for my CCENT a few weeks ago and hope I will be successful down the road.
    Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM
  • satishtechsatishtech Member Posts: 243
    How important are Boson Practice exams ?
  • bharvey92bharvey92 Member Posts: 420 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, now the real fun beings.
    2018 Goal: CCIE Written [ ]
  • CleverclogsCleverclogs Member Posts: 95 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'd recommend them, definitely helped me pass my ICND1.
    I recommend them if you have the money to buy them. They are twice as hard as the actually test but give you a good understand what to look for.