ICND2 - Crushed it!

mgates67mgates67 Member Posts: 55 ■■■□□□□□□□
I've had my CCENT for almost three years and have been putting off getting my CCNA for about that long. Three months ago I decided to try and make it official, so I hunkered down and starting preparing for the exam. I took it on Friday and scored a 986. The security camera in the room caught me doing a couple of fist pumps after I read that...

Now to decide what to work on next.

Comments

• SimridSimrid Member Posts: 327
    Congratulations man, what a score! Good luck for your next exam
    Network Engineer | London, UK | Currently working on: CCIE Routing & Switching

sriddle.co.uk
    uk.linkedin.com/in/simonriddle
  • koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That's a great score, congrats!
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass, that's an awesome score!
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • abyssinicaabyssinica Member Posts: 97 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    That is awesome! Congrats!!
    Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM
  • The_ExpertThe_Expert Member Posts: 136
    Great job! It has been a year since I have done my CCENT... but need to get it done, too! Life has just been keeping me very busy.
    Masters, Public Administration (MPA), Bachelor of Science, 20+ years of technical experience.

Studying on again, off again...
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    Congrats! ... hope to join the club soon too. :)
  • hero4bohero4bo Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can you give us some info on how you studied for the exam? What material did you use and how long it took you to study? CONGRATS!!
  • gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Woohoo, welcome to CCNA land :)
  • Chev ChelliosChev Chellios Member Posts: 343 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice one dude, congrats!
  • Fulcrum45Fulcrum45 Member Posts: 621 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats! If I had that score the camera would have caught more than a few fist pumps, haha!
  • mgates67mgates67 Member Posts: 55 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks all!

My study methods consisted of experience - I'm not hands on every day, but I do get involved, CBT Nuggets, the official CCENT/CCNA books, and lots of home labbing.
  • tuleeohtuleeoh Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□