Options

passed OS exam today! am now A+ certified!

JoeNvidioJoeNvidio Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
YAY!!! i passed today with a 554. :) kinda close, but still a pass. i passed my core with a 573 a couple months earlier. so now im certified!!! :D

i definitly thought this one seemed harder than the core, and i thought i was gonna fail!! there were a bunch of questions i was very unfamilar with, and just gave my best guess. at the end, i was gonna review my questions, but decided to let my gut instinct ride!

so thanks for all the practice tests and these great sites that helped me study!! i also used mike myers all in one a+ exam guide. fifth edition. great book.

im going for my network+ next, and i just bought the mike myers book on network +. is network+ just 1 test? is it hard?

also, in the mean time, im gonna try to find a job in a PC shop somewhere.

Comments

• Options
    Network+ is easy, very easy.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    JoeNvidio wrote:
    im going for my network+ next, and i just bought the mike myers book on network +. is network+ just 1 test? is it hard?
    Congratulations! :D

The harder you study, the easier the test.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    certificationjourney [bancertificationjourney [ban Inactive Imported Users Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratss,

I am taking mine tommorrow. I should be certified by 2 pm tommorrw.
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude.......
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations on becoming A+ certified!

The Michael Meyers Net+ guide should give you what you need, but you may want to consider a second study guide for supplemental insurance. No one guide will cover absolutely everything, but I would say that Meyers comes close.

When you do get to the exam center, read very carefully. The Network+ exam gives you a lot of scenarios to deal with concerning troubleshooting. The wording in these scenarios can include information that will not necessarily be needed to diagnose the problem. So, learn to sift through info and pick the important parts. If you do that, It won't be any more difficult than the A+ exams.

Good luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki