Options

CCENT Passed!

Hammer80Hammer80 Member Posts: 207 ■■■□□□□□□□
I finally passed the ICND1 exam with a 867, now onto the ICND2. :)

Comments

• Options
    koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats Hammer80. What resources did you use?
  • Options
    CCNA in 60 days by Paul Browning, Udemy Chris Bryant CCNA video series, and the Boson ExSim-Max which is awesome if you pass the Boson practice test or you are very close you are pretty much guarantee to pass the real thing.
  • Options
    creativeLiquidcreativeLiquid Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!

I am planning on taking this test the second week of July.
    Lets see how it goes!
  • Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    Congrats bro! I take mine Thursday. Good luck on ICND2.
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats

Studying: Security +
    Upcoming: VCA-DCV, A+,MCSA SERVER 2012, ITIL FOUNDATIONS
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    That is awesome! Big Congrats on the pass. I am working on my CCENT now as we speak. I started reading the cisco press book first, got through first 5 chapters fine but now reverted to reading Lammle's book and think I like it better at least starting out. Good luck on ICND2!
    Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM
  • Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Excellent, many congratulations. ICND2 it is!
  • Options
    One thing I would recommend is to make sure that you do a mix of reading and watching videos. Whatever you don't get while reading you will usually get once its explained to you in a video and vice versa. One more thing learn the SHOW commands and subnetting by heart, I used "www dot subnetting dot net" to practice subnetting and it helped a lot.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    srabieesrabiee Member Posts: 1,231 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats! I plan on taking this one soon as well. I'm not a networking guy, but it's always been on my to-do list. Also considering taking the CCNA exam.
    WGU Progress: Master of Science - Information Technology Management (Start Date: February 1, 2015)
    Completed: LYT2, TFT2, JIT2, MCT2, LZT2, SJT2 (17 CU's)
    Required: FXT2, MAT2, MBT2, C391, C392 (13 CU's)

Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Network Design & Management (WGU - Completed August 2014)
  • Options
    JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hammer80 wrote: »
    CCNA in 60 days by Paul Browning, Udemy Chris Bryant CCNA video series, and the Boson ExSim-Max which is awesome if you pass the Boson practice test or you are very close you are pretty much guarantee to pass the real thing.

Yes. Thanks for that explanation, I have the Boson software and that's very helpful!

CONGRATS by the way!
  • Options
    hotmailsayhotmailsay Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on pass. What resources did you use to pass the exam?icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    DeyColeDeyCole Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, and good luck with your ICND2 studies. Will you use the same study materials for ICND2 (Browning-Bryant-Boson)?