Options

Looking for CCENT ICDN1 Packet Tracer Labs.

PheonyxPheonyx Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
Does anyone have CCENT ICDN1 packet tracer labs by any chance? I don't have the money to get hardware and tried GNS3 but it looks really weird and not user friendly in comparison to packet tracer.

Any help would be extremely appreciated! Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    Pheonyx wrote: »
    Does anyone have CCENT ICDN1 packet tracer labs by any chance? I don't have the money to get hardware and tried GNS3 but it looks really weird and not user friendly in comparison to packet tracer.

Any help would be extremely appreciated! Thank you.

Typically a search on Google for Packet Tracer produces the provram. As for labs, just get creative and make a lab icon_razz.gif

I've made 31 labs from scratch thus far this month since discovering tracer last month.
  • Options
    Yeah I was going to do that, but thought maybe someone would have a site where they have labs that cover all facets of CCENT ICDN1 and/or ICDN2. Thank you though!
  • Options
    Ltat42aLtat42a Member Posts: 587 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Here's a couple sites you can use -

Cisco Packet Tracer 6.2 : Download free labs and tutorials for CCNA certification exam preparation

This one was posted on the CLN Forum
    https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-12808

This guy does his CCNA class using Packet Tracer. Some of his labs are available from his website
    https://www.youtube.com/user/danscourses

hth
  • Options
  • Options
    waspe3waspe3 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If the labs are from like 2011 would they still be relevant today? Especially since the 200-125 was updated last year?
  • Options
    jimatlammlejimatlammle Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    In some cases yes, such as EIGRP, OSPF, & RIP, etc. Some of the older labs like Frame Relay are no longer pertinent.
  • Options
    waspe3waspe3 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Right. Thanks.