70-410 Attempt number 1 No Joy

berto_testerberto_tester Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just wanted to report on here that I failed my first attempt at the 70-410.
I got a 662. I will study for a week or two and then take it again. I need to focus my study on IPv6, DNS, and Hyper-V.

Comments

• greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,177 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Does it have a print out to show areas you were week in. just stuudy those and you should be find. icon_thumright.gif
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • berto_testerberto_tester Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah it does thats why I said I needed to hit some DNS, Hyper-V and IPv6. It has just been a while since I took the server 2008r2 AD exam. I like the new structure more than the 08 layout though.
  • sheikysheiky Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    All the best on your next successful attempt...!
    Thanks sheiky, I schedule to take it again on Tuesday the 7th. I know it seems early, but I have studied an additional 20 hours since the last time. I think i will be ok, plus I dont have to pay for it regardless of the results.
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well at least you got a higher score then me plus I studied for about 2 months. I failed twice already so i'm studying for my third time...

I think this time around I will do much better since I have more material to study with. Wish me luck.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
    Did your score go up at all from the first time to the second?
    Just wanted to let you all know I didnt pass. I'll wait a month and take it again got a 643
  • sheikysheiky Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    icon_sad.gif Sorry about that man... Donno what to say...Hope you will kick in soon...