Options

CISSP and CCCure

kenn014kenn014 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,
I'm new this this forum and also the first time that I've heard of cccure. So, I was wondering why most people that have passed the CISSP recently say they use cccure practice test and yet there is no such thing. I paid my $47 fee to be silver member and it turns out that from cccure site's the practice tests are either.... a link to a 3rd party sites that make you pay another fee to view or the MH and Eric's practice test which are already available free all over the internet.

Is this true or am I totally looking in the wrong spot for the "cccure practice tests"? Any insight would be helpful, thanks.

-KP

Comments

• Options
    kukkukukku Member Posts: 130 ■■□□□□□□□□
    kenn014 wrote: »
    Hello,
    I'm new this this forum and also the first time that I've heard of cccure. So, I was wondering why most people that have passed the CISSP recently say they use cccure practice test and yet there is no such thing. I paid my $47 fee to be silver member and it turns out that from cccure site's the practice tests are either.... a link to a 3rd party sites that make you pay another fee to view or the MH and Eric's practice test which are already available free all over the internet.

Is this true or am I totally looking in the wrong spot for the "cccure practice tests"? Any insight would be helpful, thanks.

-KP

cccure paid tests are available over the link freepracticetests dot org ..cccure practice tests are good for practicing and analyzing your gap in studies, but for exam never expect any questions from any of the practice engines..That is the good part of CISSP.