Exam voucher discounts?

Anyone know of a current discount for 290 exams? I know about the coupon in the MS books, but that's about it.

Thanks.
Every man dies, not every man really lives.

Comments

• 12thlevelwarrior12thlevelwarrior Member Posts: 302
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndchance/details/

just in time to get me motivated to wrap up studying and take the thing!
  • sm45350sm45350 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That's me registered, now all I've got to do is persuade my tight boss's to part with some cash.......
    Thanks for finding this chuchuchu
    sm45350

Man, that is so funny... I have a tight-wad boss! The key to my boss atleast has been just hammering away week in and week out. I will usually drop hints weeks before just to prep him it is coming. I passed the 270 and his responses were this (in this order) during our discussion about paying for the cert:

"we don't have money in the budget"
    "our training budget is tight"
    "well, that will have to come out of your training budget"
    "how much is it?"
    "ok, just give me the receipt"

LOL, I don't even listen to them when they say they don't have money, that is B$. icon_lol.gif

RAISE TIME IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. HITTING EM UP HARD.
    I am trying to find out whether the MS 290 book has the %15 exam voucher discount. I was looking on Amazon at the book, but it says the voucher expires in 04. Anyone bought a MS 290 book recently and is the voucher still valid?
  • CoasttechCoasttech Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • vexvex Member Posts: 113
    chuchuchu I bought the core pack in December and the coupon is good till 2009.

You can do better than 15% on Ebay. I paid $99 for 70-270 , $96 for 70-290 , and $98 for 70-291(scheduled for March)

Just type in "exam voucher" I just checked there is one ending in 23 hour that is good till 3/23/06

Cheers
    Ancient Certs:
    Exam 70-064: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows® 95
    Exam 70-067: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0
    If you are ready to take an exam getcertify4less has an early expire that is good till 3/2/06 for $89 right now
    Ancient Certs:
    And if you insist on the 15% coupon I will give you the codes off my coupon There are 4 codes on my coupon, one for each exam.
    Ancient Certs:
    Thanks for the tip about Ebay, I currently have a bid in on the one that will end in 14hr. This is probably the one you mentioned. I appreciate the offer on the discount code, may take you up on it if I get outbid. I put in a competitive high bid, think I'll get it, but we'll see. Thanks again.
  • DarkboxerDarkboxer Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the link about the second chance deal. I signed up and will take a shot at 290 on Wednesday. I've been studying for weeks, but just haven't got off my tail to take it. This gives me a feeling of security, so gonna give it a shot.

Everyone wish me luck!
    yeah, the safety net doesn't hurt. good luck!!!!
  • sxiboysxiboy Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah..

Thanks for that link, I'm all signed up. I'll be taking that exam in just over a month.

:)
  • DarkboxerDarkboxer Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Glad you posted the link.... But turns out I didn't need it. 907 on first try!
  • skubasteveskubasteve Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Any idea if the 72 series tests are covered by the second shot?
    "The search for static security - in the law and elsewhere - is misguided. The fact is security can only be achieved through constant change, adapting old ideas that have outlived their usefulness to current facts.”

-William Osler