Options

ISACA's New CSX (Cyber Security Nexus) Certifications and Roadmap

teancum144teancum144 Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
I'd heard about this, but the official website is up. The CSX certifications are technical, hands-on. Here is a link to an interesting cyber-security roadmap showing different career paths and CSX and other security certifications (scroll down for the full roadmap):
If you like my comments or questions, you can show appreciation by clicking on the reputation badge/star icon near the lower left of my post. :D

Comments

• Options
    beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Very interesting. Appears very much to be a well thought out market reaction to the (ISC)2 CISSP. Hoping this will give them a run for the certification money - so to say.

Good luck ISACA!

- b/eads
  • Options
    mc26mc26 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey Teancum144 can you help me with some advice on this CSX program? I am not sure how to message you since I just made an account. Thanks
  • Options
    teancum144teancum144 Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    mc26 wrote: »
    Hey Teancum144 can you help me with some advice on this CSX program? I am not sure how to message you since I just made an account. Thanks
    After logging in, select the gear icon near the upper right corner of the screen. Then, scroll down and select "General Settings" on the right side of the screen. Then scroll down and turn on private messaging. If you select any registered member's name link, there is an option to send them a pm if they have it turned on.
    If you like my comments or questions, you can show appreciation by clicking on the reputation badge/star icon near the lower left of my post. :D