Options

Need Advice: XBOX One 1TB on Craigslist

Khaos1911Khaos1911 Member Posts: 366
So a guy on Craigslist is selling what appears to be an unopened, brand new 1TB Xbox One (also comes with Halo game package) for $350, I've talked him down to $275. Is this a good price or do you all think I could do better? And no PS4 guy, I don't want a PS4 blah blah blah :)

Comments

• Options
    TechxWizardTechxWizard Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    buying off CL is kinda sketchy, if its unopened and all that they stated is true, Do it. but PS4 graphics are much better than the One
  • Options
    I hear you, CL is kinda sketchy but I've done business here and there and it has worked out, followed plenty of safety measures. Was just trying to figure out if $275 was a good (best) price for a new 1TB or if anyone thought I could get a better price elsewhere.
  • Options
    JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Get a PS4, they are better in every way

Jk

If you think it's a good price go for it now. I think it's a good price. I wish I waited for a 1TB version but I hopped on the train on release day, and now my drive is full icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    I'm just being impulsive, I think. I really was going to to wait for the blue xbox one that is coming out with Forza 6 in Sept, because it looks freaking awesome in that color scheme, but when I started talking the guy down on this one, it seemed like a good move.
  • Options
    quickman007quickman007 Member Posts: 195
    Forget Xbox One and PS4! Get a gaming PC :D
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It sounds like a good deal if you trust the person selling it. Personally I would just get it new from gamestop they have a sale right now that comes with the Halo collection bundle and a $40 gamestop gift card for $350. But of course it only comes with the 500GB drive and you will have to pay tax.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    which is why the $275 flat for a 1TB system and halo bundle sounds so appealing :)
  • Options
    MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    CL can be good, can be bad. We had an issue locally with a guy selling banned 360s a while back. I've yet to be burned *fingers crossed* on CL.
  • Options
    olaHaloolaHalo Member Posts: 748 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Just do it. Bring a friend or two.
    Thats a good price. If you see it and it looks like its used then lowball him on price or just walk away.
  • Options
    Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    I would be suspect of buying it used and off Craigslist.
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • Options
    MTciscoguyMTciscoguy Member Posts: 552
    What's an Xbox?

LMFAO

icon_cheers.gif

The last video game I played was not even a video game, it was "Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy" on a Commodore 64 and it was a version wrote in basic off an old 5 1/4 floppy drive that I had copied from a cassette tape!
    Current Lab: 4 C2950 WS, 1 C2950G EI, 3 1841, 2 2503, Various Modules, Parts and Pieces. Dell Power Edge 1850, Dell Power Edge 1950.
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Ps4 here, my 7 year old plays it. :/