Options

Nat pool deleting issue

NansNans Member Posts: 160
HI every one

I created a NAT for one of my labs. I am trying to delete it now but i couldnt. I cleared all translations and chcked for any active connections, but nothing worked.

ROuter Output

Lab_A>show ip nat translations
Lab_A>en
Lab_A#conf t
Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z.
Lab_A(config)#no ip nat pool Globalnet 171.16.10.50 171.16.10.55 net 255.255.255.0
%Pool Globalnet in use, cannot destroy
Lab_A(config)#no ip nat pool Globalnet 171.16.10.50 171.16.10.55 net 255.255.255.0
%Pool Globalnet in use, cannot destroy

Can anyone help me with this.

Regards
2016 Certification Goals: CCNP Route /COLOR][B][/B][I][B]X[/B][/I][COLOR=#008000-->Switch/COLOR]:study:[COLOR=#ff8c00-->TShoot[], CCDP []

Comments

• Options
    _Gonzalo__Gonzalo_ Member Posts: 113
    I really never saw this error before, but it looks like you are using that nat pool on your current nat config. Maybe you should get rid of anything bound to that pool and try again...
  • Options
    NansNans Member Posts: 160
    _Gonzalo_ wrote: »
    I really never saw this error before, but it looks like you are using that nat pool on your current nat config. Maybe you should get rid of anything bound to that pool and try again...

I tried clearing all transitions usinf clear ip nat transitions * and there is no incoming or outgoing traffic through router. I tried tried and posted it in here.

Thanks Gonzalo for taking time and looking into this i never understood where it is causing me the problem.
    2016 Certification Goals: CCNP Route /COLOR][B][/B][I][B]X[/B][/I][COLOR=#008000-->Switch/COLOR]:study:[COLOR=#ff8c00-->TShoot[], CCDP []
  • Options
    _Gonzalo__Gonzalo_ Member Posts: 113
    Nans wrote: »
    Thanks Gonzalo for taking time and looking into this i never understood where it is causing me the problem.

I wasn´t too clear on what I think is going on... You use a nat pool for your ip nat inside source command. It seems that you need to remove the pool from the nat configuration prior to removing the pool itself.