Options

Just Passed Sec+...Wheww!!!

mattroland76mattroland76 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
I scored 816/900 but let me tell you, by the time I was finished with all the questions I was just praying for 750!!! I used Prof Messer's videos and study guide, the CompTia objectives, Gibson's book and a variety of mobile practice exam apps (there are actually some diamonds in the rust out there). As some others have already stated, my best advice is the actually KNOW the concepts. That's important on all CompTia exams, but this one especially drives that point home.

Now on to CCENT!!! icon_study.gif

Comments

• Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    congrats and all the best on your studies!!!!!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    mattroland76mattroland76 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    greg9891 wrote: »
    congrats and all the best on your studies!!!!![/

Thanks man! Are you taking yours soon?
  • Options
    TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    Congrats! Nice one :)
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    Great Job on the Pass and good luck on CCENT, I started my CCENT studies last month right after passing Security+ as well. Deep into 2 books for it now. So true though to those that haven't taken Security+ yet, it is not easy and I had to read the questions very carefully and know all of the concepts very well.
    Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM
  • Options
    KandinskyKandinsky Member Posts: 108 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I just passed mine this evening as well. It's definitely more difficult than A+ and net+.
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□