Options

BAD EXPERIENCE BUT PASSED.

K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
I had the funniest experience at the testing center, the computer that i was using crashed, the next one that i was assigned had anti- virus errors. I was asked to wait for around 30 minutes.

But anyway i passed with 810, you must know your book thoroughly.And also hands on experience

And like i said before the next post will be that of my success, 70-290 here i come

Thanks for the technotes they were very helpfull, i recommend the other users to read them.
It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    OpiOpi Member Posts: 127
    Nice work man!
  • Options
    Silver BulletSilver Bullet Member Posts: 676 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    kovokovo Member Posts: 122
    Congrats dude i am studyin for my 70-270 exam booked in 2 weeks. I have read through the sybex XP text book twice and have scored reasonable in the practice exams that come with the book. I have done a few practice exams from the net , including one from this site and have struggled. Any ideas on what should be the best preparation for the exam in 2 weeks time. Do i just keep reading over the text book, or keep doing practice exams, is it worth while doing the same 50 question practice exam more than once? Any help and info would be great. Any study guides i should look into? Basically all ive been studyin is 1 text book and practive tests.
  • Options
    K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    Download these sites Technotes they are very resourcefull and also i believe it would be a good idea to look at the WINDOWS XP resource kit:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/reskit/default.mspx

Focus on understanding the technology rather than cramming it.

All the best in your exam.
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."