Options

Timeline for CEH testing

tonglebeaktonglebeak Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
I took a look at EC-Council's website, and I'm a little lost. It says a $100 non-refundable fee is required to file an application that determines if you're eligible to take the exam. Withholding my opinion on that, how long does it take them to tell you if you can take the exam? I'm thinking of studying this/taking the test within the next month. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    gespensterngespenstern Member Posts: 1,243 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I think you'll be fine. You get a pdf form, fill it in, sign with your boss or one of your customers if you are a corp, send it back. Then they may contact your boss or whoever to verify and then they confirm that everything is fine and you are okay to proceed. It took maybe 1-2 weeks in my case.
  • Options
    Arnie335Arnie335 Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Received confirmation in about 2.5 weeks from submission.
  • Options
    zaaazaaa Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Same as Arnie - whole process took about 2.5-3 weeks for me. They did actually reach out to my employer for verification. Also, I thought you had a year from getting the voucher, but it is actually 3 months (unless I misunderstood something somewhere). Just a heads up on that part. I was able to pass after about 2.5 months of study (about 2 hours per night most nights)