Options

Step in the right direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
Hey Guys great news I got a call back from the HR Manager after my first interview with them last week. She told me that they have narrowed me down to the final 2 candidates and was asking me about what type of salary I was looking for and how soon will i be willing to work when or if i'm selected. I should get a final news from then next week. GOD Is Good THIS IS Definitely a step in the right Direction.icon_cool.gif
:
Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.

Comments

• Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    Always ask for $10k more than your true minimum.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    That's awesome news God bless you good sir!! Keep us posted icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Thanks man I appreciate your encouraging words. Keep praying for me. God Bless!!!!!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    bloodshotbettybloodshotbetty Member Posts: 215
    Good luck!!

A+ certified
    Bachelors of Science in Social Work, Augsburg College
    Working on: Network+
  • Options
    coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Good Luck! Keep us posted.
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • Options
    nascar_paulnascar_paul Member Posts: 288 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Best of luck! Keep everyone updated!
    2017 Goals: 70-411 [X], 74-409 [X], 70-533 [X], VCP5-DCV [], LX0-103 [], LX0-104 []
    "I PLAN to fail!" - No One Ever
  • Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Asking for you salary and when you can start... I'm going to be "speak too soon" and say Gratz! icon_thumright.gif