Bachelors of Science in Social Work, Augsburg College
Working on: Network+

Comments

• Options
    NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif

What's next? Don't forget to update your certs signature. ;)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Armitron77Armitron77 Member Posts: 134 ■■■□□□□□□□
    752/700. I'm A+ certified!!

Congratulations bloodshotbetty for obtaining your CompTIA A+ certification icon_cheers.gif. Nice score too. What's next? Network+? I take my Network+ (N10-005) exam on the 24th. Wish me luck. 8 days away now. Getting a little nervous. I should be able to pass tho. Anyway, nice to have heard that you passed the 220-802 exam. Good luck on your future studies. icon_thumright.gif
    Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer & Network Security
    Associate in Applied Science Degree in Network Management
    Associate in Applied Science Degree in Network Management/Cyber Security
    CompTIA A+ Certified | CE, CompTIA Network+ Certified | CE

2016 Goals: CCENT/CCNA Routing & Switching COLOR=#008000][B]IN PROGRESS[/B][/COLOR/CompTIA Security+ COLOR=#008000][B]IN PROGRESS[/B][/COLOR
  • Options
    bloodshotbettybloodshotbetty Member Posts: 215
    Good luck on N+!!

I start my new job on Monday, so I will take a week off of studying and then start on the Network+!

A+ certified
  • Options
    f16jetmanf16jetman Member Posts: 108
    Good job! Pretty good feeling once you know you pass! Best wished for your new job.
    I picked the wrong profession. Too much studying. :study:
    [FONT=&amp]Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, [/FONT][FONT=&amp]but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 9:23-24[/FONT]
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats icon_cheers.gif Let me know if u need any study tips on the N+ exam.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    tpasmalltpasmall Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Network+ is a lot more fun than A+!
  • Options
    jimmybmejimmybme Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations, hard work pays off
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Armitron77Armitron77 Member Posts: 134 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck on N+!!

I start my new job on Monday, so I will take a week off of studying and then start on the Network+!

Thanks. Good luck to you on your new job. Hope it goes very well for you. Want job will you be doing?
    Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer & Network Security
    Associate in Applied Science Degree in Network Management
    Associate in Applied Science Degree in Network Management/Cyber Security
    CompTIA A+ Certified | CE, CompTIA Network+ Certified | CE

2016 Goals: CCENT/CCNA Routing & Switching COLOR=#008000][B]IN PROGRESS[/B][/COLOR/CompTIA Security+ COLOR=#008000][B]IN PROGRESS[/B][/COLOR
  • Options
    gnguyen2gnguyen2 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!!!! I'm taking my 802 next week! Any advice?icon_study.gif
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    gnguyen2 wrote: »
    Congratulations!!!!! I'm taking my 802 next week! Any advice?icon_study.gif

I would make sure you know basic troubleshooting methodology of hardware/software. I would also closely review the exam blueprint to make sure you understand all the topics present in the exam. ;)

I used an Exam Cram book in supplement to my studies back when I took it in 2006.

Good luck!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    bloodshotbettybloodshotbetty Member Posts: 215
    Really practice applying the concepts you have learned. Go through the exam objectives and think critically- in what kind of situation would I need to know this?

@armitron77, I will be working with IBM at Best Buy Headquarters providing Help Desk support for the retail stores through the holidays. :)

A+ certified
  • Options
    dre 2009dre 2009 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    WHAT material you use to study and congratulations on passing your exam
  • Options
    OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Good luck on the Net+ as well!
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []
  • Options
    sysadmin101sysadmin101 Member Posts: 31 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    zairszairs Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    Congrats on your pass and good luck in your Network+ studies!!
    Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM