Options

ISACA Experience Endorsement June 2015

Comments

• Options
    eric_gokongweieric_gokongwei Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi Csicilia, thank you, i think this is helpful. Will call them to ammend mine as well.
  • Options
    csiciliacsicilia Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Today I received an email with the reason for the “incomplete” application:

“Your application for CISA certification is currently being processed and has been found to be incomplete. Additional information or documentation is needed to continue the application process. Below is a summary of the status of your application.
    >> We have received your application documents, however, some of the information received from you is incomplete. Please contact us regarding the following documents to learn what is needed to complete your application.
    > Page 2 of your application
    >> We have also included some general information below which may assist you in determining what is needed to continue with the application process:
    In review of your application documents, we find that it is incomplete. You need a true wet signature on top of page V-1 and redate. Please uppdate and forward to ISACA to complete processing.
    Your application cannot be processed further until all items described above are received and are complete. All documents and forms may be transmitted by mail, fax or e-mail. “

While yesterday in a phone call they told me to include the specific employer name that the verification form refers to, there is nothing about that in the email that I have received today. I understand that this issue could have resulted in another application error later in the process. I truly appreciate that the person who attended my call took the time to verify my application and look for further mistakes that I made.

This is my timeline:
    13 June exam date
    17 July email - pass exam
    17 July 30 minutes later, application fee paid & application sent
    17 July received auto-reply email
    20 July received email “Thank you for your email. I can confirm receipt of your CISA application. Should any additional documents be needed, we will be in contact with you. This processing can take up to 8 weeks….”
    21 July received email “The processing of your application has begun and the time needed to complete it (up to 3 weeks)…”
    12 August application Status changed from "Unreviewed" to "Incomplete" without further information.
    13 August mail received with the details about the error that I made in my application.
  • Options
    saadkapadiasaadkapadia Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My email suggest that processing may take up to 8 weeks
    "The processing of your application has begun and the time needed to complete it (up to 8 weeks) will depend on whether or not we have received all of your documentation (verification form(s), transcripts, etc). The processing of your application has begun and the time needed to complete it (up to 8 weeks) will depend on whether or not we have received all of your documentation (verification form(s), transcripts, etc)".
  • Options
    kukkukukku Member Posts: 130 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I also got the reply that it will take 8 weeks for processing...I read in another thread that CGEIT only took 10 days for the processing..May be due to the less number of applicants..then also if they could complete it in maximum of 4 weeks, it would be nice..
  • Options
    wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Any one got a response yet?
  • Options
    In response to a email to ISACA sent on Aug 7th asking about the status of the application review yesterday I received an email asking for the A-1 page too: "Your application is currently incomplete. The signatures you use on pages A-1 and each V-1 need to be true wet handwritten signatures. Please re-sign and re-date each of those pages and resubmit."

This is my timeline:
    13 June exam date
    20 July received email “Thank you for your email. I can confirm receipt of your CISA application. Should any additional documents be needed, we will be in contact with you. This processing can take up to 8 weeks….”
    21 July received email “The processing of your application has begun and the time needed to complete it (up to 3 weeks)…”
    12 August application Status changed from "Unreviewed" to "Incomplete" without further information.
    13 August mail received with the details about the error that I made in my application V-1 pages.
    14 August corrected V-1 pages of application sent.
    18 August mail received in with the details about the error that I made in my application V-1 and A-1 pages.
    18 August corrected A-1 page of application sent.
  • Options
    jmf5123jmf5123 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I received two emails on Aug 12th and Aug 17th. One stated that my application has gone to the final review stage and I should know within the next 2 weeks. The latter said that my application has to go to a second review process and it will be a couple of weeks unless I am audited. So here's to hoping to hear before September!
  • Options
    HappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappy Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the information! The only change Ive seen was on Aug 17th telling me that my CISM application was complete and under review. I submitted the application July 23rd. Anybody else get any updates?
  • Options
    corpseccorpsec Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the information! The only change Ive seen was on Aug 17th telling me that my CISM application was complete and under review. I submitted the application July 23rd. Anybody else get any updates?

My online status changed today to Complete - Under Review and I got a reply to my email:

Thank you for your message. Your application has gone through the first review without any issues. It is now in line to be final reviewed by the CISM Committee. If it is found that additional information is needed, we will be in contact. Otherwise you will receive a confirmation email when you become certified. This should be within 1-2 weeks.

Kind regards,
  • Options
    I think they should create and publish a simple diagram showing the certification process.
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply. Maybe today statuses will change this afternoon. Maybe they do a group then post all of that particular group every Friday? All I know is my status changed to Application Complete Under review on Aug 14th. They must have a lot of applicants this year! Anybody else hear anything? icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    jay20jay20 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've sent my application on July, 21st. Last week (wednesday) the status changed from unreviewed to approved (in My Certifications, Status on main site still shows "Application submitted"). Wondering why it takes so long to get the certification when the application seems to be approved. When I did the CISA I received the certification email one day after the status went to "Approved".
  • Options
    Kamat2000Kamat2000 Member Posts: 34 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I applied for CISM on 21st August ... but received a auto reply "We have been experiencing a large backlog of inquiries. We appreciate your patience as staff works through this backlog. Please do not resend your message" icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You are late. I recieved the same reply after submitting in early August. The status on my ISACA page is still 'unreviewed'
  • Options
    Today my application has changed to "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Complete-Under Review", is seem that at last I have been able to fill the application correctly icon_wink.gif

[/FONT]This is my timeline:
    13 June exam date
    12 August application status changed from "Unreviewed" to "Incomplete" without further information.
    13 August mail received with the details about the error that I made in my application V-1 pages.
    14 August corrected V-1 pages of application sent.
    18 August mail received in with the details about the error that I made in my application V-1 and A-1 pages.
    18 August corrected A-1 page of application sent.
    25 August application status changed from "Incomplete" to "Complete-Under Review"
  • Options
    Hello! My CISM application went from Complete Under Review to Approved today. I submitted my application 23 July. I called ISACA and they said it would take 1-2 weeks for Certification....and the journey continues....Best of luck to yall! :D
  • Options
    Hello! My CISM application went from Complete Under Review to Approved today. I submitted my application 23 July. I called ISACA and they said it would take 1-2 weeks for Certification....and the journey continues....Best of luck to yall! :D

Congratz! Is Approved not the last status or is there a "Certified" one after?

I put in my application/payment July 17th shortly after receiving the pass score but mine is still "Complete Under Review".

Did you hold other ISACA certifications by any chance? I wonder how come your application was processed first.
  • Options
    razorbackzrazorbackz Member Posts: 28 ■■□□□□□□□□
    mine changed to approved todayicon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    I am not sure why my changed to Approved today. I don't have any ISACA certs but I do have a Masters Degree. Maybe it takes less time to verify? I'm not sure. I hope yall receive your approval soon. The next step is for it to turn to certified and I was told it would take 1-2 weeks for that to happen...Oh my...icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    kukkukukku Member Posts: 130 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats...!!! I submitted in Aug 1st week, probably will take another 1 month to change it to certified icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    Kamat2000Kamat2000 Member Posts: 34 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Got a confirmation mail from ISACA and the status changed to 'unreviewed' now :)
  • Options
    eric_gokongweieric_gokongwei Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Mine changed to incomplete and "email us for more info" since last week. I have emailed them already but got no response yet.
  • Options
    Hello Eric,

If you get an incomplete status call them. Do not wait for a return email. You could be waiting a long time. They will tell you what is wrong and how to fix it on the phone. Call the Certification Coordinator at 847-660-5660. Good Luck!
  • Options
    Looks like my status has been changed to approved :) I guess it will be 1-2 weeks before I'm certified for CISM
  • Options
    Congratulations to all the approved, my CISA is still under review (no complaints considering my mistakes in application forms).

Any CISA approved?
  • Options
    I sent my CISA application 18 days ago, still unreviewed.
  • Options
    GT82GT82 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I got my confirmation receipt for my CISM application on 8/3. I'm still sitting on Unreviewed... this is like waiting for the exam results all over again icon_cry.gif
  • Options
    dakatadakata Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    13 June exam date
    20 July application fee paid
    22 July application sent
    22 July received auto-reply email
    24 July received email “Thank you for your email. I can confirm receipt of your CISM application. Should any additional documents be needed, we will be in contact with you. This processing can take up to 8 weeks….”
    23 August application status "approved"
    28 August get certification
  • Options
    denwdenw Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    13 June exam date
    26 July application fee paid
    27 July application sent
    27 July received auto-reply email
    29 July received email “Thank you for your email. I can confirm receipt of your CISM application.
    24 August application status "approved"
    28 August - Certificated
  • Options
    Congratulations to all that received their final certification. I received my CISM certification letter as well today! Yea!!! I submitted the application 23JUL15. I wish you all the best! Cheers! icon_cheers.gif