Options

800 Series Vouchers (2 of them) available. No longer in program.

eori.bceori.bc Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

I just registered up here because I found another similar thread through a google search, and I've been having trouble trying to find a spot to actually get this out. School hasn't started yet, so I haven't been able to get in with the computer technology kids at my community college.

Anyhow, I have two A+ vue vouchers that I have never used that I am looking to get rid of - I ended up switching programs from Computer tech to a more focused marine technology, so I no longer need em.

They are set to expire March 11, 2016, so there's still quite a bit of time on it.

I'm not sure how frequent this happens. I am looking to sell them individually for 150$, or combined for $280. Paypal accepted, or we can discuss another form of payment if you'd like.

Not sure if my PM is functioning until I get to ten posts, but please feel free to reply on this thread and I can get in touch with you through email or another means.

Thanks folks,
Ben.

Comments

• Options
    Heavywater88Heavywater88 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey Ben I am very interested in your vouchers. Are they still available? If so let me know. Thanks
  • Options
    Yes, they are still available. I'm not sure the best way to get in touch with you.
  • Options
    These are still available until the end of the day today.
  • Options
    xD LucasxD Lucas Member Posts: 107
    I'm interested in one voucher.

lvassar0001[at]gmail.com
    2015 Objectives: MTA: 98-349 ✔ → CompTIA A+ → CompTIA Network+ CompTIA Security+
  • Options
    I have one voucher remaining and available.
  • Options
    xD LucasxD Lucas Member Posts: 107
    These are valid. I picked up one for 802.
    2015 Objectives: MTA: 98-349 ✔ → CompTIA A+ → CompTIA Network+ CompTIA Security+
  • Options
    superbeastsuperbeast Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm interested in 801. email at jtromero[at]gmail.com
  • Options
    There is one voucher still available until claimed and will be so until payment is received. Please contact me at eori.bc[at]gmail.com if interested.

Thank you,
    Ben
  • Options
    KongorKongor Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I bought the second voucher, worked fine for 220-802.
  • Options
    All vouchers are now sold. Thanks, folks. :)