Options

New exam: CCNA Security 210-260

2»

Comments

• Options
    SpetsRepairSpetsRepair Member Posts: 210 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Is 640-554 going to expire? Well i bought a video set and some books, hopefully i finish this before it expires.
  • Options
    mackenzaemackenzae Member Posts: 77 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is 640-554 going to expire? Well i bought a video set and some books, hopefully i finish this before it expires.

It hasn't been announced and this new book wasn't announced officially yet either. Right now its all speculation because Barnes and Noble release this book early (most likely by mistake)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I just purchased the new exam book for CCNA Security at B&N!!! Looks sweet! If anyone is wondering, they have to order it from Reno NV and when I ordered it they only had 11 copies left. Ask your B&N store clerk for the following title: Exam 54 Official Cert Guide ISBN: 9781587205668 (that is what my receipt says at least) and have it shipped to the store before you purchase it. They will have to order it and it takes a few days to a week tops. There is very little on CCP in the book plus it is only 500 pages of actual material (give or take some pages for index etc.) There is a CD with it but you can't activate it yet because it hasn't been "released" yet. If anyone asks, you didn't get the info from me! icon_wink.gif

Please rep this post!