Options

RHCSA Booked

2»

Comments

• Options
    JockVSJockJockVSJock Member Posts: 1,118
    Congrads on the pass and writeup.
    Verities wrote: »
    Passed with a 266/300! Not the best score, but a pass is a pass.
    ***Freedom of Speech, Just Watch What You Say*** Example, Beware of CompTIA Certs (Deleted From Google Cached)

"Its easier to deceive the masses then to convince the masses that they have been deceived."
    -unknown
  • Options
    Seizing The DaySeizing The Day Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What's a "leisurely pace"?

I'm starting now on my training and I'm a Linux newcomer. I'll culminate with a 5 day class where the last day I'll take the test. But I'm hoping to be way up to speed before the class.

What training materials did you find most helpful?

Congrats on passing!
  • Options
    VeritiesVerities Member Posts: 1,162
    What's a "leisurely pace"?

I'm starting now on my training and I'm a Linux newcomer. I'll culminate with a 5 day class where the last day I'll take the test. But I'm hoping to be way up to speed before the class.

What training materials did you find most helpful?

Congrats on passing!

2 months of studying a few hours each day, Monday-Friday. I found the Linux Bible gave me a really good intro into RHEL7 since I use mostly RHEL5 at work. However, the most beneficial training was Sander Van Gut's RHCSA video series. His book was ok, but there were a lot of mistakes in it.

Thanks and good luck.
  • Options
    bigdogzbigdogz Member Posts: 881 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Verities,

Congratulations on the pass. If you are going for the RHCE just follow the objectives and you should do well.

Congrats again!
  • Options
    simplyalsimplyal Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Verities , Congrats on the certification, could you tell me what book did you use for your preparations ? I am planning to start preparing for RHCSA with RHEL7

Al
  • Options
    VeritiesVerities Member Posts: 1,162
    simplyal wrote: »
    Hi Verities , Congrats on the certification, could you tell me what book did you use for your preparations ? I am planning to start preparing for RHCSA with RHEL7

Al

Sander Van Gut's RHCSA video series and his new RHCSA book.