Options

Passed my CEH 89%

MickeyMundayMickeyMunday Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
First time around I didn't study too well and was burnt out from work- scored a 65%... this time around I got it right and passed with a 89%!!! I also got my CNDA ($200.00 Cert) as a requirement for work... Now off to my CHFI, ITIL then CISSP... Feels good to be back on the road of success...

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • Options
    F8uadF8uad Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice Congrats !

Btw what where the modules or topics You missed in the first try ?
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratsicon_thumright.gif
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Arnie335Arnie335 Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great accomplishment! What areas did you study more the second time around?
  • Options
    bigdogzbigdogz Member Posts: 881 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!

What did you use to pass the exam?
  • Options
    spicy ahispicy ahi Member Posts: 413 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Interested to know what resources you used and your study strategy. I may have to tackle this one in the near future.
    Spicy :cool: Mentor the future! Be a CyberPatriot!
  • Options
    danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Please share what you studied, I want to take this exam this month, and quickly running out of time, so may have to push it off until August.
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • Options
    horusthesunhorusthesun Member Posts: 289
    awesome !!! congrats
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    MickeyMundayMickeyMunday Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sorry guys for the late response... I used Boson, CEH AIO Guide and CBT Nuggets Videos and FedVte (Federal Workers Only). I can truthfully say that if you know the material the test will be very easy. I also learned alot from the Boson questions and any other questions I came across during my studies. For me It helped me understand some topics and once you take all of that knowledge into the test it was not too hard.
  • Options
    khaledit2015khaledit2015 Member Posts: 42 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good morning good resources you used ,and it is good from you to share with others not like others selfish