Options

Examination Practise help..!!!

NansNans Member Posts: 160
Guys,

I have been studying for CCNA 200-120 exam from past 3 weeks. I have completed 18 chapters out 21 in Lammle's book and completed 1/4th of byrants videos. I have also been actively participating in discussion just to test my knowledge.

TO explain my current situation 'm a student and i can't afford practise tests neither can take the test twice. I am really in confusion and pain which is eating my mind up coz i want to take the exam in august 2nd week since I am doing good with questions behind Lammle's book and his labs.

So my request is can any one help me with this issue or do you recommend me to buy Boson's tests which i would consider as my last option .

I would appreciate any help you guys provide me.

Regards.
2016 Certification Goals: CCNP Route /COLOR][B][/B][I][B]X[/B][/I][COLOR=#008000-->Switch/COLOR]:study:[COLOR=#ff8c00-->TShoot[], CCDP []

Comments

• Options
    techfiendtechfiend Member Posts: 1,481 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Lammle's books were great study material but the practice tests were much easier than the test itself, worded too well. The Boson tests are just as complicated, if not more, than the reasl test. Kind of tough to justify paying for them when the test is only $50 more though.
    2018 AWS Solutions Architect - Associate (Apr) 2017 VCAP6-DCV Deploy (Oct) 2016 Storage+ (Jan)
    2015 Start WGU (Feb) Net+ (Feb) Sec+ (Mar) Project+ (Apr) Other WGU (Jun) CCENT (Jul) CCNA (Aug) CCNA Security (Aug) MCP 2012 (Sep) MCSA 2012 (Oct) Linux+ (Nov) Capstone/BS (Nov) VCP6-DCV (Dec) ITILF (Dec)