Options

Passed CCNA Security 640-554.

AD227529AD227529 Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed yesterday with a score of 989! Overall, the test isn't that hard if you have a solid foundation of the security concepts and know your way around CCP. You have more than enough time to complete the exam, so don't let the clock intimidate you.
CCNA, CCENT, A+, Net+, Security+

Comments

• Options
    theeenotheeeno Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass! That's a great score. Can you post your study plan?
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    LamplightLamplight Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass! Time to party :D
    Working On: eCPPT
  • Options
    AD227529AD227529 Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used CBT Nuggets, Official Cisco Exam Guide, practice questions online, watched a lot of YouTube videos, and labbed a lot with GNS3 using 3725 image and CCP. The exam is not that difficult, and you have plenty of time to complete it. Make sure you know how to navigate CCP.
    CCNA, CCENT, A+, Net+, Security+
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    NiviiNivii Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Anyone has CCNA security **** sheet? I got very nice and helpful ****-sheet for CCNA networks, but not able to find out for security.

Or i should read "ccna security notes" instead of **** sheet?

Please help!
  • Options
    SpetsRepairSpetsRepair Member Posts: 210 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nivii wrote: »
    Anyone has CCNA security **** sheet? I got very nice and helpful ****-sheet for CCNA networks, but not able to find out for security.

Or i should read "ccna security notes" instead of **** sheet?

Please help!

Would love to know as well, i have some security notes that i found on reddit
  • Options
    hello,

I am preparing for CCNA sec and i am getting so much of problem in installation configuration of GNS3 and CCP. Can you suggest me how much i should concentrate on lab work and how on theory.

I completed CBT nuggets.

I am like tensed now.

Please help.
  • Options
    Hey Spets,

Thanks! But I have notes.
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□