Options

Contract to Hire Question

2»

Comments

• Options
    ed_003ed_003 Member Posts: 216
    Blackout wrote: »
    I agree that realizing you made a bad decision. What I was trying to point out the mentality of his post. That kind of mentality leads to job jumping, the kind of job jumping that can leave a bitter taste. In his case he was talking about accepting an offer from another company, then taking vacation and working the new job for a week then making a decision on staying or going.

aww ur one f those lets do good for the world... ok when a job doesn't do right by u then you will see
  • Options
    BlackoutBlackout Member Posts: 512 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ed_003 wrote: »
    aww ur one f those lets do good for the world... ok when a job doesn't do right by u then you will see

Unfortunately for you this isn't Reddit. Most people come here for advice, its ok to disagree with one another to attempting to insult someone is different. I have been in the industry for awhile, I have been screwed over in several jobs, but I always keep my composure because its about being a professional, I am prior Military, and no I am not a do gooder, I am just someone that tries to do things rationally and maturely versus doing things based off of emotion.

A lot of those people I used to work with I maintained good working relationships with, that led to other roles with companies they moved on to.
    Current Certification Path: CCNA, CCNP Security, CCDA, CCIE Security

"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect"

Vincent Thomas "Vince" Lombardi
  • Options
    BlackoutBlackout Member Posts: 512 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ed_003 wrote: »

This sentence was exactly what I was talking about, thank you for proving my point.
    Current Certification Path: CCNA, CCNP Security, CCDA, CCIE Security

"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect"

Vincent Thomas "Vince" Lombardi