Options

How to acquire official certificate?

k31453k31453 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi I just passed CCNA 200-120 exam. Now, I sign up using pearsonvue. com

But to acquire certification, I have to go to http://www.cisco.com/go/certifications/login to obtain certificate. However I cant login. I got my CISCO ID, registration ID and everything. I went to password reset. Then email I registered with pearsonvue doesnt work nor does my username.

What is going on ?

Comments

• Options
    techfiendtechfiend Member Posts: 1,481 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You have to register at cisco.com
    2018 AWS Solutions Architect - Associate (Apr) 2017 VCAP6-DCV Deploy (Oct) 2016 Storage+ (Jan)
    2015 Start WGU (Feb) Net+ (Feb) Sec+ (Mar) Project+ (Apr) Other WGU (Jun) CCENT (Jul) CCNA (Aug) CCNA Security (Aug) MCP 2012 (Sep) MCSA 2012 (Oct) Linux+ (Nov) Capstone/BS (Nov) VCP6-DCV (Dec) ITILF (Dec)
  • Options
    TechGuru80TechGuru80 Member Posts: 1,539 ■■■■■■□□□□
    You should receive an email once they enter your results into the Cisco system. I am assuming you just passed today, gotta give it time.
  • Options
    Plus if they have your information correct you shouldn't have to do anything, they'll ship it to you after a few days. That's what my instructions say.
    2018 AWS Solutions Architect - Associate (Apr) 2017 VCAP6-DCV Deploy (Oct) 2016 Storage+ (Jan)
    2015 Start WGU (Feb) Net+ (Feb) Sec+ (Mar) Project+ (Apr) Other WGU (Jun) CCENT (Jul) CCNA (Aug) CCNA Security (Aug) MCP 2012 (Sep) MCSA 2012 (Oct) Linux+ (Nov) Capstone/BS (Nov) VCP6-DCV (Dec) ITILF (Dec)
  • Options
    TechGuru80 wrote: »
    You should receive an email once they enter your results into the Cisco system. I am assuming you just passed today, gotta give it time.

I just passed few hours ago. So will they send me the email ?

I got my preliminary exam report thats all
  • Options
    techfiend wrote: »
    You have to register at cisco.com

But I already have CISCO ID. Even if I register as a cisco under what type? Customer? Guest?
  • Options
    The email I received.

If the name is incorrect a support agent will need to correct it as soon as possible to ensure your certificate reflects the correct spelling. Please contact the Certification Support Center at www.cisco.com/go/certsupport.

If the address is incorrect or if you would like to use a different mailing address, login to the Certification Tracking System using the following instructions:

• Go to the Certification Tracking System at www.cisco.com/go/certifications/login (If you are a first time user to the Certification Tracking System, click on the link under "Register for the first time" from the home page.)
    • Once logged in, click the "Update Personal Info" link.
    • If your mailing address is listed incorrectly please correct it. Under this section you may also update your email address, and phone number.
    • Once you have updated your personal information click on the "Submit" button.

Your certificate will be mailed to the new address you provided.

NOTE: Printed certificates cannot be sent to a P.O. Box.

NOTE: If a localized shipping label is created, it must match the preferred mailing address in your profile.

NOTE: Any profile updates must be done within 5 calendar days of receiving this notification. Otherwise, the certificate will be shipped with the information as noted above.

If the name and address listed above are correct, no action is required on your part. Your printed certificate will be automatically mailed to the address listed above. Please allow 6-8 weeks for your printed certificate to arrive.
  • Options
    techfiend wrote: »
    The email I received.

If the name is incorrect a support agent will need to correct it as soon as possible to ensure your certificate reflects the correct spelling. Please contact the Certification Support Center at www.cisco.com/go/certsupport.

If the address is incorrect or if you would like to use a different mailing address, login to the Certification Tracking System using the following instructions:

• Go to the Certification Tracking System at www.cisco.com/go/certifications/login (If you are a first time user to the Certification Tracking System, click on the link under "Register for the first time" from the home page.)
    • Once logged in, click the "Update Personal Info" link.
    • If your mailing address is listed incorrectly please correct it. Under this section you may also update your email address, and phone number.
    • Once you have updated your personal information click on the "Submit" button.

Your certificate will be mailed to the new address you provided.

NOTE: Printed certificates cannot be sent to a P.O. Box.

NOTE: If a localized shipping label is created, it must match the preferred mailing address in your profile.

NOTE: Any profile updates must be done within 5 calendar days of receiving this notification. Otherwise, the certificate will be shipped with the information as noted above.

If the name and address listed above are correct, no action is required on your part. Your printed certificate will be automatically mailed to the address listed above. Please allow 6-8 weeks for your printed certificate to arrive.

So basically I dont have do anything If i want Physical copy of certificate right ?
  • Options
    Yes if your info is correct. I received mine in 3 weeks.