CISSP Practice Questions - Transcender

Sam_aquaSam_aqua Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
Folks

I plan to buy transcender set of questions, just curious if their CISSP practice questions include all 3 catergories --> "Hot spot" , "Drag Drop" & "Scenarios based "questions as well ?

Any advise about this would be of great help.

Cheers
Sam

Comments

• g33k3rg33k3r Member Posts: 249 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I cannot answer your question but I emailed them last night to see if they've updated their material to reflect the changes of the exam. They got back to me and said their material has been updated to reflect the 2015 changes. If nobody answer, you may give them a call.
  • Sam_aquaSam_aqua Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I already contacted them and awaiting response. However, if someone has used currently, especially those who recently passed as posted their experience as well... they are best to comment about all these 3 categories as I mentioned above.

Hope someone advises at the earliest.

Cheers
    Sam
  • JTOhioJTOhio Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am currently utilizing the Transcender for studying the CISSP. It does have drap and drop but no hotspot or scenario based questions. If you looking for hotspot and drag and drop then you should go to searchsecurity.techtarget.com site.

Free training for CISSP certification exam

Although the information is old, we its dated 2014, it much newer from than other "free" test questions (MHprofessional questions), IMHO. SearchSecurity gives you exact feel and these questions are legitimate. I have run through all the domain and listened to the free videos (have to register for access) but the quizzes are really good, comparable to MHProfessional CISSP questions (most technically challenging "Free" ones in the web. The SearchSecurity site videos have Shon Harris talking, and the videos match up with the MHProfessional MP3 rather well. I listen to the MP3 while driving, yard work, etc. Good luck!
  • Sam_aquaSam_aqua Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you JTOhio for your response. I wish you good luck !

Cheers
    Sam