Options

There is but one left.. JNCIP-SP pass!

tomtom1tomtom1 Member Posts: 375
This morning I passed the JNCIP-SP. Although there was some multicast in there, which is something I'm completely new to, the rest of the area's provided enough questions to score higher than the passing score. So, that's nice. It seems there is only one left in this road and that is the JNCIE-SP.

Still thinking about how to tackle this one, since I presume it's a whole different level. Tips or useful material would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    zoidbergzoidberg Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Alright!!! Congrats on the pass! I told myself when I passed jncip-sec last month that I'm taking time off e.g. not thinking about studying at all. However, all I can think of is the game plan for jncie-sec, ha ha. Perhaps a 2016 goalwe will both pursue!

Congrats again!!!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    jojexjojex Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey Tomtom, congratulations! I'm currently looking to form a JNCIE-SP study group, would you be interested. This way we can exchange tips, material and consult if we have questions.
  • Options
    jojex wrote: »
    Hey Tomtom, congratulations! I'm currently looking to form a JNCIE-SP study group, would you be interested. This way we can exchange tips, material and consult if we have questions.

Sure, how can I join?
  • Options
    ccie14023ccie14023 Member Posts: 183
    Self-promotion, but see the link to my blog in the signature. I did a write-up there of the JNCIE and a couple of articles on hub and spoke VPN, which is a blueprint topic.

And congrats, the JNCIP-SP is no joke.
  • Options
    ccie14023 wrote: »
    Self-promotion, but see the link to my blog in the signature. I did a write-up there of the JNCIE and a couple of articles on hub and spoke VPN, which is a blueprint topic.

And congrats, the JNCIP-SP is no joke.

Already saw and read that for the JNCIP. Was hoping to find more blog posts on your blog with that amount of detail.
  • Options
    ccie14023ccie14023 Member Posts: 183
    Well, I am hoping to finish the hub and spoke series with OSPF as the PE-CE protocol. Unfortunately time is limited and I haven't been able to do the next one. The level of detail is time consuming. As time goes on I start to forget things too, so it becomes harder for me to reproduce it. When I took the lab I could configure H/S VPN in my sleep. Now I have to look at notes, and it's only been 9 months. Welcome to certifications... Learn it and forget it.
  • Options
    JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nicely done. Did you use home lab or through online labs? which books did you also use for your SP journey. Curiosity :)
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]