Options

Passed Security+ yesterday!

NetEngNetEng Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Time was running out on my WGU term so I had to take the test before I thought I was 100% ready. Even though I had doubt going in, I came out with an 848!

My studying consisted of Testout Labsim and Transcender practice exams. I never scored higher than 85% on any of the practice exams and this is what made me concerned. I typically study until I score 100% on all practice exams.

Comments

• Options
    TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    Congratulations! Good test to start you off in Infosec and to complete your quadfecta :)
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats On passing. Any study tips for the S+ as I am studying for this exam as well.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • Options
    TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    Darrill Gibsons - get certified, get ahead Security+ is the set text for SY0-401. Got me through it with a decent score... You could spend worse money than the cost of the book!
  • Options
    JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    Big congrats on your pass and great score too!!
    Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    cdxcdx Member Posts: 186
    Nice job! Congrats!
    Bachelor of Science - Information Technology - Security
    Associate of Science - Computer Information Systems