Study questions

tolmietolmie Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi guys, I'm looking to sit some exams over the coming months but noticed that I can no longer user my vce files, I liked to use these as it helped me understand the answers that I got wrong, I've noticed its now £49 a month which is ripping it big time. What are you guys using for test questions and how much is it.

Cheers

Comments

• scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    What exams are you talking about?
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • tolmietolmie Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi there, i've done my server 410 exam, so planning on doing 411,412 for Mcsa and then onto security stuff with security + being the first, I'm actually tempted to do security+ first as I'm a bit bored doing msoft exams.
    For Security +, Darril Gibson's book and online site is a godsend. Worth every penny. icon_cheers.gif
    Already got the book, I might just do the security + since I have the book already, it's practice questions i really want.
    Then buy his online source as well..
    Had a good think about it, im going to sit 70-411 exam first as I've already done 70-410, Im simply looking for something that I can do exam questions, avanset is far to expensive, is there anything else you guys can recommend.

Thanks
    Anyone?, is my only option to pay over the odds for exam questions.
  • BlackBeretBlackBeret Member Posts: 683 ■■■■■□□□□□
    The other option is to not **** by using test ****. Learning the material and using the legitimate sources seems to be the way to prove you actually know your stuff.
  • NickuaeNickuae Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can i ask what you used for the 70-410?
    I done 410 ages ago so can't remember, I don't see doing practise exams as cheating but away of finding out what I'm strong on and what I'm weak on, there's a practice exam section on this site, should it be removed.