Congrats, anything you found odd about the test? How did you do on time
  • Options
    JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    Big congrats on your pass!
    Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    eugene_86eugene_86 Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, No nothing odd, just straight through and simple, there are two troubleshooting labs that are right in the middle of the exam so one of them took me about 30 minutes to do, the second I did not even bother doing, worried I would run out of time, but at the end I left with 33 minutes left on the clock got 931/1000.
  • Options
    koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats Eugene, what resources did you use to study?
  • Options
    mikeybinecmikeybinec Member Posts: 484 ■■■□□□□□□□
    eugene_86 wrote: »
    Thanks, No nothing odd, just straight through and simple, there are two troubleshooting labs that are right in the middle of the exam so one of them took me about 30 minutes to do, the second I did not even bother doing, worried I would run out of time, but at the end I left with 33 minutes left on the clock got 931/1000.

????? Not buying it.. One question takes you 30 minutes, and you had 33 minutes left on the clock when you finished? icon_rolleyes.gif
    Cisco NetAcad Cuyamaca College
    A.S. LAN Management 2010 Grossmont College
    B.S. I.T. Management 2013 National University