Options

A+ Certified!

gnguyen2gnguyen2 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
After 2 failed attempts, I've finally pass the 802 with a score of 791!! icon_cheers.gif Huge relief off my chest. Now time to buckle down for the N+!

Comments

• Options
    vinnypolstonvinnypolston Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Awesomeness! Congrats gnguyen2. After failing twice, what do you think was the biggest part that you had issues with?
  • Options
    orlandoflorlandofl Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing A+!!icon_thumright.gif
    • Education: B.A. Criminal Justice - Thomas Edison State University
    • Education: Undergraduate Certificate in Microsoft Server Administration - St. Petersburg College
    • Currently Working On: MCSA - Windows 10
    • Planned Certifications for 2017: MCSE - Mobility
    • Connect With Me On LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/travisebyrd
  • Options
    I appreciate it guys!!

My mistake was taking the test way too soon. I was overly confident because the 801 was easy for me. 802 is a different beast. Sounding like a broken record, you can memorize the material for 801 but for 802, you need to grasp and understand the concepts. Also I didn't take my time during the test or reviewed my responses.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats.....icon_thumright.gif
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    Congrats on your Pass!!
    Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM
  • Options
    sheikysheiky Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats...you gave a jolt to me man. Lol. Bcoz I am now waiting at my local Pearson center to give my 802 exam. Hope I will get out in success.
  • Options
    sheiky,

Good luck mate!!!
  • Options
    sheikysheiky Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks...I nailed it finally...!!! Scored 876. Got first 9 Simulation questions.
  • Options
    techfan21techfan21 Registered Users Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing :)
  • Options
    c0mptiac0mptia Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice...Congrats on passing.
  • Options
    vinnypolstonvinnypolston Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    gnguyen2 wrote: »
    I was overly confident because the 801 was easy for me. 802 is a different beast. Sounding like a broken record, you can memorize the material for 801 but for 802, you need to grasp and understand the concepts. Also I didn't take my time during the test or reviewed my responses.

Yeah I agree with you there. Definitely take advantage of the entire time allotted to review your responses. What's your next plan? Going for the Net+?
  • Options
    nascar_paulnascar_paul Member Posts: 288 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    2017 Goals: 70-411 [X], 74-409 [X], 70-533 [X], VCP5-DCV [], LX0-103 [], LX0-104 []
    "I PLAN to fail!" - No One Ever
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    DFTK13DFTK13 Member Posts: 176 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!! :D It felt awesome when I passed too. I know you'll do just as well, if not better on your Net+!
    Certs: CCNA(200-301), Network+, A+, LPI Linux Essentials
    Goals: CCNP Enterprise(ENCOR + ENARSI), AWS CSA - Associate, Azure AZ-104, Become better at python, learn docker and kubernetes

Degree: A.S. Network Administration
    Pursuing: B.S. in I.T. Web and Mobile Development Concentration