CGEIT / CRISC June 2015 RESULTs

2»

Comments

• jks123jks123 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed the June CRISC exam. I found this exam not to difficult, but the questions are not written well and IMO many choices would work. Good luck to you all if you plan on the December exam
  • ITSecurity1ITSecurity1 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Was Certified today for the CGEIT!!! I am done with ISACA exams!!! LOL

CGEIT June Exam
    Exam Results - 7/31
    Application submitted - 8/3
    Application Approved - 8/13
    Certified - 8/14

So I now have the CISM and CGEIT, rather excited and tired at the same time. Good luck to everyone else as you move forward.
  • kukkukukku Member Posts: 130 ■■□□□□□□□□
    CGEIT application got approved in 10 days..superb...Why they are not speeding up the process for CISA and CISM also?
    8 weeks wait is little bit frustrating..
    Was Certified today for the CGEIT!!! I am done with ISACA exams!!! LOL

CGEIT June Exam
    Exam Results - 7/31
    Application submitted - 8/3
    Application Approved - 8/13
    Certified - 8/14

So I now have the CISM and CGEIT, rather excited and tired at the same time. Good luck to everyone else as you move forward.
  • sr2000sr2000 Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • cgeitmecgeitme Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi do you have any advice for someone wanting to take cgeit in june (study materials etc)
  • dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Any tips from those who passed CRISC or is it the same for all Isaca exams... Read the manual and DB questions?:D
  • 636-555-3226636-555-3226 Member Posts: 975 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Same. Good luck. CRISC is tough. Learn how ISACA asks questions and what they look for in answers (by using the Q+A) and you'll pass.
  • dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Same. Good luck. CRISC is tough. Learn how ISACA asks questions and what they look for in answers (by using the Q+A) and you'll pass.
    Thanks 555 :) this is my next goal after CISA.