Passed N10-005 this morning

awilsonawilson Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Was booked in for Friday but decided last night to book ahead because I'm a fool.

Passed it with 783/900 which is OK I guess. Simulations threw me off a little as always.

CompTIA stuff done, down the Microsoft route I go!

Comments

• bigtimer24bigtimer24 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! How long did you study for before taking the test? I'm new IT and just getting started studying for the Network + exam. Do oyu have any pointers or tips? I'm shooting for two weeks.
  • awilsonawilson Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    3/4 months on and off. Mostly used the Meyers book, the Certmaster tools that came with my exam voucher and other bits and bobs.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • certpracticecertpractice Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations as well... Am planning on taking the test as well in the next few days. What parts of the test did you
    find most challenging?

Happen to know a good place to purchase voucher at a discount as well?

:)