Options

CISSP exam preparation

RgargixiaRgargixia Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

Can someone please guide what all books and study guide I show follow to prepare for CISSP exam?? I am planning to take exam in December

Comments

• Options
    g33k3rg33k3r Member Posts: 249 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The two most popular books I've seen are the Shon Harris AIO and the Eric Conrad Study Guide which are both based on the old exam. The main difference between the two, from what I've read, is that the Eric Conrad book is more condensed than the Shon Harris book. I have read the Eric Conrad book and am using it to develop my study notes. I've used this forum and online resources to fill in the gaps while reviewing the book for my notes. I plan on getting the Shon Harris book as a reference since 1400 pages is quite a large book to try and get through at my reading pace. Beyond that, there are other resources that provide test questions and videos. Before starting to read the Eric Conrad book, I went through the free cybrary videos which were great. I am sure others will pipe in with great suggestions as well.
  • Options
    sesha437sesha437 Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Please read the "Passed CISSP" Threads. Lot of information inside. Guys are really kind heart provided lot of details.