Options

CCCure Practice questions Vs CISSP Real Exams Questions

sesha437sesha437 Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

Few days back I purchased the CCCure.org practice questions. Till now have completed 410 questions in Communication and Network Security (CISSP 2015) with 81.38%. Most of the time, I got more than 84%. 2-3 times I got 72%.

My question is CCCure questions are similar to exam questions? Similar means not same question.
How about the Difficulty Level, are real time exam questions are tougher than CCCure questions?

Till now, I practices only one domain. Are there any Hiccups in future with other domains?

I used AIO, Eric Conrad, Cybrary videos for my preparation.

Please suggest any improvements in my preparation.

Thanks in Advance :)

Comments

• Options
    ClockcrawlerClockcrawler Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CCCure Quizer was really good for covering most of the exam material. It does not help with scenarios and that will be a big part of the exam. You have to know the material and and look for the best applicable answer. Don't forget this is a managerial test. Identify your weak areas and study them every way you can. The AIO McGraw-Hill Questions and Eric Conrad questions help too.

Best of luck!
  • Options
    gespensterngespenstern Member Posts: 1,243 ■■■■■■■■□□
    They aren't that good, but still probably the least bad. What makes them worse than they could be is outdated stuff, like questions on S-HTTP, SET, DSL and ancient telephony.

Communication & Network was the easiest for me, I was close to 100, lol. The hardest was DRP & BCP and security management and legal stuff.
  • Options
    Hunter85Hunter85 Member Posts: 60 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think the exam is more about knowing all the concepts and putting small pieces together to find the correct answer. I cant imagine questions like. On which OSI level TCP protocal works?

I guess if you know the materiel and you are able to make relationships with 2 close subjects, you should be fine.

What i have heard that each question combines at least 2 of the CKB and expect you to correlate the information to guess the right answer (I am saying guess because i heard all answers look so good to be true)