Exam Scoring

seuss_ssuesseuss_ssues Member Posts: 629
Im planning on taking 290 in the next week or so.

Do the sims and multiple choice questions carry the same weight? Or are the sims worth more?

Comments

• 12thlevelwarrior12thlevelwarrior Member Posts: 302
    If I am not mistaken each question is worth the same and you either get the question wrong or right, no partial credit.
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.
  • skubasteveskubasteve Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Granted, this page is somewhat outdated, but accoding to Microsoft, you are awarded partial credit for some questions...
    Q. Some questions require multiple answers. Will I get credit for responses that are partially correct?

A. For some questions, you will receive partial credit for partially correct responses.

What I find interesting is this one...
    Q. Some questions look like they could have more than one correct solution. Will I get credit for any correct solution?

A. Some questions do have more than one correct solution. On an actual exam, you would receive full credit for choosing any response that is correct.
    "The search for static security - in the law and elsewhere - is misguided. The fact is security can only be achieved through constant change, adapting old ideas that have outlived their usefulness to current facts.”

-William Osler