Options

Does ITIL Foundation training qualify for Group A credits?

nk_vnnk_vn Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I know it is subjective, so I am just harvesting for opinions from the community. Do you guys think that training for ITIL Foundation can qualify for Group A CPE credits? The definition for Group A is "Activities that directly relate to one of the respective domains of the credential". In my personal opinion, ITIL F training directly relates to the following domains:

- Security and Risk management (Security governance principles) as one of the frameworks touched there;

- Security Operations (Change management processes and Incident management);

What is your opinion on that? Thank you for your input.

Comments

• Options
    TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    nk_vn wrote: »
    Hi all,

I know it is subjective, so I am just harvesting for opinions from the community. Do you guys think that training for ITIL Foundation can qualify for Group A CPE credits? The definition for Group A is "Activities that directly relate to one of the respective domains of the credential". In my personal opinion, ITIL F training directly relates to the following domains:

- Security and Risk management (Security governance principles) as one of the frameworks touched there;

- Security Operations (Change management processes and Incident management);

What is your opinion on that? Thank you for your input.

Yes it does qualify.