Failed 70-342....

pjd007pjd007 Member Posts: 277 ■■■□□□□□□□
Plenty of powershell, O365 and UM.

This exam and 341 seem pretty difficult, also I don't have a lot of recent experience with exchange so that probably isn't helping.

I'm going to have another crack at it soon as I scored 650 so I'm not too far from a pass.

Comments

• ed_003ed_003 Member Posts: 216
    just a few more points.. you'll get it!
  • powerfoolpowerfool Member Posts: 1,665 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Did you ever get back to this one? It took me three attempts (and a missed retake). It was truly intense because of all of the UM and IRM related items, for which I seldom see used. I am glad for future exam takers that with SfB Online and 2016, they seem to be pulling the UM stuff inside of that product and then simply deliver the email message to Exchange. It is the Lync/SfB folks that typically handle the UM stuff, in my observation at least. Hopefully I will be among their ranks, before long.
    2024 Renew: [ ] AZ-204 [ ] AZ-305 [ ] AZ-400 [ ] AZ-500 [ ] Vault Assoc.
    2024 New: [X] AWS SAP [ ] CKA [ ] Terraform Auth/Ops Pro
  • pjd007pjd007 Member Posts: 277 ■■■□□□□□□□
    powerfool wrote: »
    Did you ever get back to this one? It took me three attempts (and a missed retake). It was truly intense because of all of the UM and IRM related items, for which I seldom see used. I am glad for future exam takers that with SfB Online and 2016, they seem to be pulling the UM stuff inside of that product and then simply deliver the email message to Exchange. It is the Lync/SfB folks that typically handle the UM stuff, in my observation at least. Hopefully I will be among their ranks, before long.
    http://www.techexams.net/forums/exchange-server-office-communications-server-exams/116339-passed-70-342-mcse-messaging-complete.html
  • lucashgarcialucashgarcia Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello there,

Anyone have tips for me? I'm planning to take this exam in 15 days, could anyone please give me some useful tips about the topics that i really need to focus on this exam?
    Thanks!