Options

Hey everyone

NY616NY616 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
Sup people. New to the boards. Although I have been lurking for sometime,lol. Just finish passing my first cert from comptia network plus today, super happy. Took a lot of studying for me. I want to start getting into my CCENT. I have heard boson practice exam package is really helpful, please let me know if it is or isn't. I brought 2 study guides, Odom and Lammle. Trying to see which can give me a better understanding for someone who doesn't work in the field, any suggestions would be helpful. I got a cisco router 800 series to practice also. Glad to be aboard this site :)

Comments

• Options
    DeyColeDeyCole Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Welcome and congrats!

I'm currently using Odom along with the Pearson Network Simulator (400 labs); Both are excellent materials for understanding and applying the concepts. Afterwards, I plan to run thru CBT nuggets (Jeremy) and INE (Brian) video series. I've watched some already and recommend both as well.

From what I've noticed, people gravitate to Odom or Lammle depending on which writing style they like.
  • Options
    NY616NY616 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have heard of CBTNugget, maybe i will look into it. I think I will go with Lammle, from what i been reading in this forum, he tends to explain things in a simpler format. But i will use the odom simulator also. Thanks for the tips