LX0-101 Passed

eugene_86eugene_86 Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed it yesterday, now preparing for LX0-102.

Comments

• sasnimrodsasnimrod Member Member Posts: 99 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Best of luck for the 102 exam :)
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,177 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratsicon_cheers.gif
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Senior Member EuropeMember Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    من طلب عزائم الأمور ، هان عليه بذل النفس فيها - محمد إبن ابي عامر
    www.keyboardbanger.com
  • nivek1385nivek1385 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed my on Wednesday with only ~3.5 hours of sleep! Unfortunately, I had barely failed 102 on Monday after getting 7+ hours of sleep. Need to reschedule that one.
  • GreaterNinjaGreaterNinja Member Posts: 271
    Congrats on the pass nivek!

I"m using ubuntu server and CentOS to study. Do you have any recommended OS? I also hear linux academy is good too.
  • LenniusceLenniusce SoCalMember Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    eugene_86 wrote: »
    Passed it yesterday, now preparing for LX0-102.

Cuttin' it close to the end of the month?
    In Progress: CEH, CCNP Done: A+ | N+ | S+ | L+ | P+ | MCSA | CCNA | CCNA:S(exp) | LPIC1(exp) | MBA:ITM @ WGU | MSIS @ Auburn
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAMember Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • nivek1385nivek1385 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass nivek!

I"m using ubuntu server and CentOS to study. Do you have any recommended OS? I also hear linux academy is good too.

I've been using Linux since '03, both for servers and desktops. I've used a number of distros and currently run Mint on my personal laptop. I also have a VM of Kali right now.
  • eugene_86eugene_86 Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I love Kali 2.0 I have it running as my primary OS all the time.
  • krfan1krfan1 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, Nivek!

Also a big fan of Kali. I even considered picking up my buddy's Nexus 7 to install Kali Nethunter on it.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • dbzrfldbzrfl Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, on the pass.
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing both exams - Linux+! icon_cool.gif
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown